100 days at 100%

I agree that weekends are worse as I find I dont go out as most social things end up involving food so I stay home and get bored and wanna eat!

You'll be a skinny minny by the time you go to France, I dont blame you for taking the time off while you're away, I would too.

:D for me today, that's 3 whole weeks done now.

DAY 24 ALL DONE. 100% again, 76 to go I think.

GSQ

Now it's DAY 25. 75 to go! I am still very excited with the 100 day challenge. But it has dawned on me I may be alone. That's fine too, it's me against the fat me.

GSQ

Getslimquick said:
Now it's DAY 25. 75 to go! I am still very excited with the 100 day challenge. But it has dawned on me I may be alone. That's fine too, it's me against the fat me.

GSQ

Well done GSQ. Pleased you are enjoying this challenge. DAY 26 done. 74 to go.

I am so proud of your achievement. No it's ok to talk to yourself - you are not mad. Just slightly obsessed with 100 days.

GSQ

Hello again , its me
day 27 done 100% 73 more in my 100 day challenge.
Gsq

Hello again , its me
day 27 done 100% 73 more in my 100 day challenge.
Gsq

This is my own private thread! ;)
Day 28 done - 72 to go to 28 August 2011

GSQ

DAY 29 COMPLETE AT 100% 71 TO END, 28 AUGUST 2011.
Wonder how much I will have lost by then? Wonder what size I might be too! Such fun.
GSQ

I'm back, stupid computer was being gggrrrr!

I'm still going at 100%, I've lost count of how many days this is!
It must be day 28 today because I started on a sunday and it's been 4 weeks, how the time has flown by.

I'm the same as you GSQ, I wonder how much I will have lost and what size I will be at the end of august, it seems so far away doesn't it!

Blue Butterfly said:
I'm back, stupid computer was being gggrrrr!

I'm still going at 100%, I've lost count of how many days this is!
It must be day 28 today because I started on a sunday and it's been 4 weeks, how the time has flown by.

I'm the same as you GSQ, I wonder how much I will have lost and what size I will be at the end of august, it seems so far away doesn't it!

Welcome back. I was missing you. I am glad your pc is fixed, DAY 30 for me now. It's working really well. 70 to go.

Roll on August 28.
GSQ

Last edited:
Ill join the 100 day challenge! I'm currently on day 4!

Welcome, Lost Boy - ;)I was getting lonely on my own. I am going until 28 August 2011 then a break before resuming.

GSQ

woohoo another person taking up the challenge!
Good luck lostboy, make sure you post in here lots and let us know how you're getting on.

:D for me today. 28 days done. 72 to go.

SO its day 31 done - 69 to go - but feeling bored with it all today.
GSQ

Just dont give up hun you're doing soooo well, 31 days at 100% is fantastic :D

I keep having really early nights so didn't post in here yesterday but I did ok. Didn't eat anything but it was a struggle not to. I had to have a word with my mum! When I'm at hers she will offer me food and when I say no she goes 'oh go on, you can carry on with your diet tomorrow' so I had to explain to her that I dont need people saying things like that to me!

DAY 32 Today - 68 to go.
Its fine during the day when I am busy and distracted, tough in the evening when I am weary - once it gets to seven pm or thereabouts its easy again. Strange but it works and I am going for 100% for 100 days -

GSQ

:D yay I stayed awake long enough to post here in the evening lol

I find the evenings really tough sometimes because I sit and watch tv and then start wanting something to nibble so it's good that I'm getting tired earlier!

100 days here we come! I think I'm gonna be scared to weigh in at the end of august.

Can I join in here again :) I started, and then was away, but am now on day 15 of my 100, and so focused on following this through. (Is it OK if I include WS within my 100%, as I'm planning on 2-3 WS days a week.)
I agree, evenings sometimes feel really long, and I fancy wandering in the kitchen and raiding the fridge... but trying to stay strong!

Can I join in here again :) I started, and then was away, but am now on day 15 of my 100, and so focused on following this through. (Is it OK if I include WS within my 100%, as I'm planning on 2-3 WS days a week.)
I agree, evenings sometimes feel really long, and I fancy wandering in the kitchen and raiding the fridge... but trying to stay strong!

YES PLEASE JOIN! I sometimes feel lonely on this thread! I am so full of admiration for you and your success. You can make your own rules on this diet, that's what makes it so good.
I do 'add a meal' days instead of 'add a meal' weeks. As far as I am concerned I am 100% and winning.

GSQ

DAY 33 - 67 TO GO. 100% - Three litres of water so far today. Only weigh once a month, next time July.

Winning!

GSQ

Woohoo GSQ you are doing fab!

:D for me today, I had a go on my mums wii fit today and I was rubbish coz I've not used it in so long!

Yay Rachel glad you're back to join in. As long as you've had a good day whether it's TS or WS then it's still a 100% day.
Good luck x

I'm not even hungry in the evenings so I think I just want to eat out of habit. I've even found myself wandering into the kitchen and opening the cupboards to see what's there!

Back