100 days at 100%

i started about four days and i plan to stay 100 percent for about 100 days so ill join! cant promise anything but ill be weighing in weekly :(

Welcome to the challenge! Just do your best :D

Ah Rachel that class sounds great, I love pilates and stuff. They dont have that class where I am though.

i started about four days and i plan to stay 100 percent for about 100 days so ill join! cant promise anything but ill be weighing in weekly :(

hey Welcome! Its good fun and a distraction.
GSQ

OK Having some difficulty with counting but it seems:
DAY 39 - which is 61 to go
Morning tea with a splash of milk as usual
Water 2 litres
One pot green tea (about three cups)
One Dr Pepper Zero
Two shakes - one soup
One cup of Earl Grey
No swimming today - not as tired tonight.

Weigh day - some time in July.
So still 100%

GSQ

Day 43. Another ok day. Shake for breakie, bar for lunch, mushroom soup for tea. Approx 3 1/2 litres of water, prob way too much coffee (black of course) and 1 can of coke zero. Level 1 shred done! Holby city and an early nite for me, totally shattered, youngest dog is having a phantom pregnancy and spends all nite whinging! Hope you all had a good day! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys!

I'm just read the thread whilst in the bath. Reading all your posts makes me very determined!

I'm in two minds. 100 TS or AAM over the weekend. Do any of you do AAM? Or are these days all 100% TS?

I would like to join in but fret I would only be TS Monday to Friday lunchtime!

I do a mixture of TS and WS, but count it as 100% so long as I really have stayed WS. Welcome to our merry band Crims & Jim, it does help to stay focused!

I've had another TS day today :) not so much exercise though as got a puncture on my bike on the way to work. Oh well, hopefully all fixed and will try again tomorrow.

GSQ, glad it's not just me that loses count! I think today is day 23 for me

Great! Mixture of TS with AAM and count me in!

I'm on day 6 only 94 to go. Although my goal is to lose 2-2.5st so I think 100 days will be about right!

Crims said:
Great! Mixture of TS with AAM and count me in!

I'm on day 6 only 94 to go. Although my goal is to lose 2-2.5st so I think 100 days will be about right!

I do add a meal about once a week - next time will be on Thursday. It's always fish or shellfish and green veg

It seems to work for me

GSQ

I was 100% yesterday even though I was out at the concert, I managed to get some tesco bars at another tesco before we left :D
The day was spent just standing around! We stood in the queue outside from 1pm-4pm. Then went into the venue and ended up second row from the stage and stood there from 4.15pm-11pm! My poor feet are killing me :(

DAY 40 - 60 TO GO

Intake, more or less as yesterday. Diary just not that exciting today.
Swimming 40 lengths - which is one kilometre.

Its a little tedious! But getting there.
GSQ

Day 44. Seriously can't believe it's day 44! Wow! Didnt think I'd last 7 when I first thought about it. Perhaps I do have some will power after all. Got a lovely compliment today from one of my staff, she said it's just falling off you isn't it! Was really pleased. Also the gardener at work asked me why I wanted to loose weight, and I said it would just be nice to feel nice about myself, and he said well your a very sexy lady! Woo! Feeling good today! Xx

Andie Pandie said:
Day 44. Seriously can't believe it's day 44! Wow! Didnt think I'd last 7 when I first thought about it. Perhaps I do have some will power after all. Got a lovely compliment today from one of my staff, she said it's just falling off you isn't it! Was really pleased. Also the gardener at work asked me why I wanted to loose weight, and I said it would just be nice to feel nice about myself, and he said well your a very sexy lady! Woo! Feeling good today! Xx

Well done. A few positive comments really help. Glad you are feeling good too.

Let's keep going.

GSQ

They certainly do GSQ, we can do this. No one said it would be easy, but the good days do make it easier! Xx

Glad you had a great time at the concert BB, hope your feet recover soon! And nice work staying 100% while you were out :)

Great to hear you're getting positive comments Andie Pandie, it's such a motivator :) I had some really lovely comments from people at work today too, it was a real boost.

Today's been good 3 packs and a peperami. I cycled to and from work, with no punctures, and went to the gym and did Body Balance this evening. Feeling good :D Now off to bed for an early night, I need some sleep after all this fresh air and exercise.

Andie Pandie said:

Oooooo check you out sexy lady ;)

Day 45. Still at work, infact been here since 9:30 last nite! Good day again. Lots of temptations around today, but overcame every single one! Yaaayyyyy! feels grand to know I've resisted all the temptations. Hope you've all had a good day! Xx

Day 41. - 59 to go. Swimming, only twenty lengths today, late for work.

My Wedding Anniversary today. Been married for about 200 years so had a 'add a meal' day.

So three shakes, three litres water and one special sparkling Pellagrino my favourite! Cheap to take out for a date these days!

Mussels, tiger prawns and lots of green salad stuff, no sauces or dressing. Felt very full, actually still do, strange isn't it?

So I can claim 100% again today - hope everyone else is on target and in the zone.

Good luck

GSQ.

Back