100 days at 100%

Yay you're all doing so well.
A :D from me for yesterday but I forgot to come on here and post!

DAY 6 - 100% 94 TO GO 100%
GSQ

Ohhh I'll join in Sunday if that's ok guys only have one weekend off planned between weekend and august 15th which is (hopefully) my goal date :)

:)

Going to bed before demons emerge .....

woo a great big :D from me, just having my last shake before bed. I forgot I had one more left, ooops!

I have no idea how many days I've done so far, I just know I need to keep going til 29th August!

Hi

I would love to join you on the 100 days, but Im away in July for 3 days, in Scotland for my daughters Wedding!
Can I join you and get the inspiration till then?

OK - its day 7 completed. 94 to go! Am I getting obsessed by this? Probably, who cares, it seems fun and there are worse obsessions.
GSQ

Getslimquick said:
OK - its day 7 completed. 94 to go! Am I getting obsessed by this? Probably, who cares, it seems fun and there are worse obsessions.
GSQ

Lol 93 to go isn't it if your done 7?! xx

:D

Boy but that was hard. Thats 3/100.

Wow, what a challenge!

Summers have been the time I lose the most weight, but they also seem to be filled with challenging foods (not as bad as Thanksgiving and Christmas though), mainly because of the birthdays in my family! :p

Since I just got back from vacation yesterday, my first full good day would be today... I don't think this will keep up for 100 days.

Back