100 days at 100%

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Lol 93 to go isn't it if your done 7?! xx

You are quite right. Do VLCD affect your ability to do simple maths? Probably! So yesterday was 93 to go. Thanks GSQ

I am 100% again today, but I'm feeling so low after a broken heart.

It's sad but I just feel to overdose myself with food like no one cares... :-(

Sometimes I ask why I am doing this now...

Sorry for my really low mood, but women are evil :-(

Day 8 100%. Heading to the end of August 2011
GSQ

Ok so I was 100% for 2 days and then on day 3 I had half a quorn fillet :( But have been 100% since then so will start again from day 4 if that's ok. So :D :D :D for three days at 100% xx

I am 100% again today, but I'm feeling so low after a broken heart.

It's sad but I just feel to overdose myself with food like no one cares... :-(

Sometimes I ask why I am doing this now...

Sorry for my really low mood, but women are evil :-(

Awwww hun *hugs* for you.
Dont turn to food though you'll feel worse afterwards.
x

Well done everyone for more 100% days, we're flying through this aren't we, yay.

A :D for yesterday and a :D for today.
So that's 7 days down for me.

DAY 9 DONE -

Day 4 at 100%. 96 to go :D

:D

Lost count. I think that's five/100.

:D for yesterday.
I've decided (and this may be a bad idea!) not to weigh in until the end of the 100 days.
I've chosen to do this because if I ever have a low loss of a sts I fall off the wagon so I'm not going to weigh myself.
If I'm sticking to this 100% I should be losing weight, that'll do for me for now! Til the end of august anyway lol

Blue Butterfly said:
:D for yesterday.
I've decided (and this may be a bad idea!) not to weigh in until the end of the 100 days.
I've chosen to do this because if I ever have a low loss of a sts I fall off the wagon so I'm not going to weigh myself.
If I'm sticking to this 100% I should be losing weight, that'll do for me for now! Til the end of august anyway lol

I think this is a good idea. You can tell by your clothes if you are losing weight. I really get put off by fluctuations. So good on you. If you stick to 100% you can't help but lose.
100 % for me today too. Can't remember how many days but it finishes at the end of August.
GSQ

Getslimquick said:
I think this is a good idea. You can tell by your clothes if you are losing weight. I really get put off by fluctuations. So good on you. If you stick to 100% you can't help but lose.
100 % for me today too. Can't remember how many days but it finishes at the end of August.
GSQ

Actually day 10!

:) I'm on the wagon with u now guys n gals :) 99 to go :)

Day 5 at 100%. 95 to go! :D

:) for yesterday.

That's six I think.

Belle

Day 6 @ 100% 94 to go :D

Blue Butterfly said:
:D for me.
That's day....10 for me. 90 to go. And no weigh in for 90 days, let's see if I can last that long hehe.

Honk for day 11. Monthly weigh in approaching.

GSQ

Back