100 days at 100%

Day 17 done. 83 to go. 100% and keep on going. I'm loving it.
GSQ

:) again today!

95 left :)

We can do this everyone :D Even if you've had little slip ups just get right back to it.

:D for yesterday and :D for today. Now I'm not weighing in til the end of august I'm actually finding this easier to stick to, weird!

DAY 18 DONE, that's 82 to go.

GSQ

Day 19 done. 81 to go. 100%. Not a calorie extra. GSQ

Getslimquick said:
Day 19 done. 81 to go. 100%. Not a calorie extra. GSQ

DAY. 20. 80 to go. Is anyone else playing? Am I the only one obsessed about the 100 day challenge?

GSW

Haha GSQ! you are doing fab fab fab! Day 14 for me I think?? At 100% 86 to go :D

DAY. 20. 80 to go. Is anyone else playing? Am I the only one obsessed about the 100 day challenge?

GSW

I'm still going for it!!!
Just been having problems with the laptop, couldn't post things without it taking bout 20mins!

So I have been 100% since I started this, woohooooo.
I've lost count of my days though lol I just know I've got to keep going til the end of august and then I get my big weigh in!

Blue Butterfly said:
I'm still going for it!!!
Just been having problems with the laptop, couldn't post things without it taking bout 20mins!

So I have been 100% since I started this, woohooooo.
I've lost count of my days though lol I just know I've got to keep going til the end of august and then I get my big weigh in!

You must have such strong willpower to not weigh in for all that time! I'm lucky if I manage two days lol x

Day 21. 79 to go. Tough today but winning. GSQ

100% DAY 22 - 78 TO GO.

Only slightly obsessive! But enjoying the count down. Its a good distraction.
I am going on holiday on Sunday 28 August - so that will be my target. Weighing once a month but needing new clothes every month - so its fine.
GSQ

Well done GSQ you're doing great. Where are you going on holiday?

:D for me today. Got a major headache for some reason so an early night tonight.

Blue Butterfly said:
Well done GSQ you're doing great. Where are you going on holiday?

:D for me today. Got a major headache for some reason so an early night tonight.

Going to France, taking the long ferry to Santander then drive up a bit to Biarritz. I wonder how much I can lose by then? Whatever I will pause for three weeks, no booze but chill a bit. It will be six months then, phew.

Thank you. It does seem to be just clicking now. I nearly forgot my third packet today , I was still ironing at 9.30!!!

I get occasional headaches too. Usually associated with not enough water, especially if it's warm.
Water cures most things now.
Thanks for your support.
GSQ

PS I have a secret ambition to buy a wet suit! I might just make it.

GSQ

Day 23 done that's 77 to go, still 100% and cooked for everyone today too.
Weekends are worse than week days.
GSQ

Back