100 days at 100%

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
Ok this is week 2 for me but it was mine and my mums birthday so I had 2 meals out (will skip weigh in this week!)

But as of tomorrow I will be back on track 100% and want to try and get to 100 days without any slip ups/days off plan.
Anyone want to join me?
I will be posting on here everyday and putting a huge smiley :D for every day that I manage.
This isn't about how much weight I lose in that time, it's just about staying on plan.

So 100 days will be from sunday 22nd may - monday 29th august.

Wish me luck! And I hope some others will join me on this. x

Wow, what a fantastic plan :) I would love to join you, but will be away a little next week, so will be having some simple solution days. Once I'm back though, I'd definitely be up for seeing it through to the end of August :)

Yep carly it'll be 100 days on TS for me. Obviously anyone can join in so people on WS are welcome :D

Rachel you can join and do as many days as you can :D But like I said ws (is that simple solution?) is allowed too. x

Blue Butterfly said:
Yep carly it'll be 100 days on TS for me. Obviously anyone can join in so people on WS are welcome :D

Rachel you can join and do as many days as you can :D But like I said ws (is that simple solution?) is allowed too. x

Wow Blue Butterfly :D good on you!

what a great idea, can I join in please:wavey:
I'm doing TS

Course you can join in.
Good luck with your 100 days, dont forget to come on here and smiley :D for every 100% day you have!

I'm not doing a list and a ?/100 days because if I or anyone else doing this do fluff up on a few days I dont want me or them to feel bad about it, so no lists like that, just smilies for when we do well.
Hope that made some sense!

Great idea bb. My son starts school on 30th august so perfect timing. I'm on total solution and I'm having AAMWs every fourth week but that's part of the plan so it counts as sticking to it. So I'm in.

Bellerine

Last edited:
Ooo can I join please?! I start Monday and the time frame you mentioned is just under how long I need to get to goal :) am very determined to stick to 100% for 100 days! But how do I do that big smiley face on my phone? X

Ooo can I join please?! I start Monday and the time frame you mentioned is just under how long I need to get to goal :) am very determined to stick to 100% for 100 days! But how do I do that big smiley face on my phone? X

Woohoo another 100 day'er!
Good luck, I hope you reach goal in that time then.
Uuummm I have no idea how you get the big smiley face on your phone, perhaps just : and then a capital D.
Any smiley will do though, we dont discriminate!

Blue Butterfly said:
Woohoo another 100 day'er!
Good luck, I hope you reach goal in that time then.
Uuummm I have no idea how you get the big smiley face on your phone, perhaps just : and then a capital D.
Any smiley will do though, we dont discriminate!

Lol! :D let's see if it works then thanks x

Yay! X

Blue Butterfly said:
Ok this is week 2 for me but it was mine and my mums birthday so I had 2 meals out (will skip weigh in this week!)

But as of tomorrow I will be back on track 100% and want to try and get to 100 days without any slip ups/days off plan.
Anyone want to join me?
I will be posting on here everyday and putting a huge smiley :D for every day that I manage.
This isn't about how much weight I lose in that time, it's just about staying on plan.

So 100 days will be from Sunday 22nd may - monday 29th august.

Wish me luck! And I hope some others will join me on this. x

Yes me. I am aiming to be 100% until the end of August 2011. Started March 7 2011 so yes, count me in!

GSQ

Getslimquick said:
Yes me. I am aiming to be 100% until the end of August 2011. Started March 7 2011 so yes, count me in!

GSQ

Just worked out it's 100 days until 29 August 2011. So perfect
Also worked out I have now done 77 days at 100%

Well done me!

I am in. GSQ

Back