100 days at 100%

Day 56, felt like I've struggled a bit today, but will not give in! Oh and defo size 14 on the bottom now! Top size still a 16, but defo getting there! Also got into the 12's today! Thank you scales! Lol :-D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DAY 53 - 47 TO GO.
Going strong....

Holidays in 47 days.

GSQ

cybill said:
Another day done :) And the scales are going down again today, 13:10, hurrah :) (Hopefully I'll be back to 13:7 soon - haven't updated my ticker to show the blip!)

Well done. Forward and downwards. Great. GSQ

DAY 54 done - on holiday in 46 days. Still 100% and going well.
GSQ

I'm jealous of these holidays you have planned! You're both doing brilliantly :)

Having another good day, and the scales are now down to 13:8, I'm hoping by wi on Saturday that I'll be back to 13:7 (where I was 2 weeks ago). I went out to M&S in my lunchbreak and found a size 14 skirt that fits!!!!!

cybill said:
I'm jealous of these holidays you have planned! You're both doing brilliantly :)

Having another good day, and the scales are now down to 13:8, I'm hoping by wi on Saturday that I'll be back to 13:7 (where I was 2 weeks ago). I went out to M&S in my lunchbreak and found a size 14 skirt that fits!!!!!

Nice feeling isn't it? You too are doing totally fab! In fact on days where I've felt like I'm struggling I've actually thought about you, and your balloons! Lol If you can shift as much as you have and still be upbeat like you are, then I've no reason to moan have I? Xx

Day 59. Feeling ok today, this week has been a bit of a struggle tbh, stupid brain trying to self sabotage! Luckily my will power must be stored separate from my brain and it's still winning! Almost half way in my weight loss journey, hopefully in the next 2 weeks! Phew! :-D x

Bit late today - spent the evening in A and E - partner fell off his bike! Huge haematoma on his hip but no fracture. So despite distractions, DAY 55 done - 45 to go. Its time for a shake.

Well done Cybil and AP too - we are going to do this you know, just watch.

GSQ

I am strugggggggling so bad right now. My mum is in hospital and I'm worried sick and after spending hours on end at the hosp all I wanna do is come home and comfort eat :( I must admit I have slipped up a few times over the last couple of days but only little slip ups, I haven't had whole days off or anything. Plus what I have had has been fruit so not too bad but also not 100%. I am still going to finish the challenge though.

Well done to those that are sticking to 100%! x

Blue Butterfly said:
I am strugggggggling so bad right now. My mum is in hospital and I'm worried sick and after spending hours on end at the hosp all I wanna do is come home and comfort eat :( I must admit I have slipped up a few times over the last couple of days but only little slip ups, I haven't had whole days off or anything. Plus what I have had has been fruit so not too bad but also not 100%. I am still going to finish the challenge though.

It's tough. I hope things settle down soon. We all revert to comfort eating, it's a well learnt habit. Don't beat yourself up BB - you can only do the best you can and tomorrow is another day. I hope life gets better soon.
GSQ

I saw your post last nite and really wanted to reply with something that would be really supportive, I failed to think of anything appropriate. So, here we are, I hope things get easier for you, it's tough to follow this diet at the best of times, but when faced with difficult situations it's so much harder. Just know that we are all here supporting you, and thinking of you. I really hope your situation improves quickly. Keep at it, I think you can be forgiven for a few little slip ups, we are only human!! XX

DAY 56 DONE - 44 days to go. End of a long and busy week in work - phew.
But still going strong 100%

GSQ

HONK DAY 57 - 43 TO GO

And a new Avatar - looking forward.
GSQ

Its day 58 - 42 to go on this 100 day at 100% challenge. Going well

GSQ

Back