100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Weekly check in. I'm 10 4.5 this morning, that's 2.5 lbs loss over the last few days. Just need to get it up now. Need to be back in the 9s 15 days from now. Doable if I stick to it.

Well done Kiwi :)

I've not yet weighed in, will do as of next week hoping by then I'm back to near 11.5 and then want to get down to 10 something. I find the not weighing all the time quite refreshing to be honest. I think I did become quite obsessed by my weight.

Tigg - you here? Miss you x

Day 10 of 28 - this feels long but flying at the same time, weird!! The only thing that I don't like is that I can't run, one because of my hip and 2 because I just don't have the energy. I feel skinnier and less bloated which is good. I have my intensive driving course all next week so will be easy to stick to it then.

How's everyone getting on? x

10 3 this morning so I'm getting there. Dont really want to go back to my CDC at this stage because my BMI is under 25 again so I'm using High protein, low carb protein bars I'm getting in a supplements shop, vitamins and lots of chicken and eggs on a modified step 2 ish. 5km walk/run this morning. First proper one in ages. I want to get back to 9 12 by the 5th June. Sorry to hear your hip is playing up. While you're on a VLCD again though you'll probably find you've better results without a lot of exercise.

10 2.5 now so I'm starting to see the daily small weight drop which comes with actually making an effort rather than picking when I get home in the evening. I'm back comfortably now in my nice new clothes. Just need to lose another 4 lbs and I'll be back to what I consider my optimum weight.

That's fab kiwi - well done. Can't believe how quick the time flies. We have been maintaining now for 15 months!!!

All good for me, it's easy to be good knowing I'm doing it for my wedding!! 19 weeks to go :)

Where you off to on hols? X

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Happy belated birthday. Did you have a good day?

Day 15 for me, this past week has been tough. I've felt literally dead. It's like I have the flu but it's not shifting. Going to start eating a bit more soon. Sole source type of diet is just not enough for me. I need to start running again and there's no way I can feeling like this. Going to weigh myself weds and if I'm under 11.7, then I'm going up to at least 1200 Cals but still keep it fairly low carb. Ultimate goal was 11 but want to get to 10 anything and try and stay in the 10's. This is a hard diet when your at a healthy bmi. X

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Watching the biggest loser for motivation. Need someone to push my lazy ass off the couch. Food was much better today thankfully.

Back