100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Agony!! My ITB band flared at 5km, walked and ran the next 5km then decided at 10km that it was hurting more to walk so ran the last 11km, time was shocking 2:24, 13 mins slower than my last half. I need to rest for a few weeks to get it better so might have to pull out my next race, I have a 10 miler on the 17th.

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

What about pulling out of that one and completely stopping for a few weeks? You mentioned a few weeks ago that you wanted to go back on CD SS+ to get the last few lbs off for the wedding. Take a month off running, do SS+ for 4 weeks and then you'll be where you want to be and you'll have rested yourself also. You're so close to the wedding now it might be safer to not risk more serious injury.

Me - I'm back on Day 1 of not being a disgrace. Weighed in at 10 4.5 this morning and cutting back to 1200 cals today and work my way back to 900-1000 over the next day or 3.

Hi again to all I'm on day 6 and going well just freezing weigh in tom night x I've made a plan do you think it's achievable? X

PLAN

Weeks 1-4 SS hoping to loose approximately 16 lb ( 11stone 13 1/2lbs) hopefully introduce bars and spaghetti alternate days in 3 rd week x

Weeks 5-6 SS hoping to loose 6.5lbs
11stone 7lb

Weeks 6-8 Try SS + with protein and veg hoping to loose 5 lb (11stone 2)

Weeks 8-10 if gone well stick with SS + if not go back to SS for a couple if weeks
Hoping for a loss of approximately 5lbs ( 10stone 11lbs )

Hi all I'm Again on day 9 weighed in thurs after a week 11lb Lisa and 10.5 inches sooo pleased really motivated now x how's everyone going? X

Those are excellent results Kittykat. Impressive!

Me, I'm 10 7 this morning after a disasterous week followed by a disasterous weekend coming after a week on holiday in turkey. I've actually put on 4 lbs since Friday alone so I'm back on SS as of this morning. It's the kick up the backside I need. I cannot face a shake yet so I'm having three bars and loads of green tea today. I've so many carbs in my system the bars probably wont affect my loses initially. I have my best friends hen in 3 weeks so that's my motivation. I need to be back in the 9s by then at the very least.

Those are excellent results Kittykat. Impressive! Me, I'm 10 7 this morning after a disasterous week followed by a disasterous weekend coming after a week on holiday in turkey. I've actually put on 4 lbs since Friday alone so I'm back on SS as of this morning. It's the kick up the backside I need. I cannot face a shake yet so I'm having three bars and loads of green tea today. I've so many carbs in my system the bars probably wont affect my loses initially. I have my best friends hen in 3 weeks so that's my motivation. I need to be back in the 9s by then at the very least.

Ah thanx
Kiwi chan you will be fine sounds like you have it planned x I'm not feeling too good today run down but keeping at it and sticking to it xx

Morning all,

Well done on your loss kittykat :)

Kiwi - I'm back on my own version of step 2, not been able to run much due to my hip and have gained 8lb!!! Day 2 today, starving!!! I now need to lose a stone and 8lb for the wedding!! I committed myself to 4 weeks so hopefully I can get the bulk of that off. After that I should be able to start running again, I can maintain with running. How was yesterday for you?

Tigg - you ok? Xx

Im just totally out of the zone and cant get back into it at all. Need to lose 7 lbs immediately.

New day new effort. Bowl of porridge and a protein bar this morning. Sipping green tea now.

How did you get on kiwi?

I'm on day 5, think it's going well. It was my birthday yesterday so allowed myself a few strawberries but that was all that touched my lips other than products, meat and lettuce. X

Hope everyone's ok.
I'm doing well, onto day 7 of my 28 day wedding shrink, it's been surprising quite easy once passed the first 3 days. Trying not to weigh myself yet!!

Im on day 3 of getting back into the 9s. Seems to be going well. Ive a new determination I hope.

Back