100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

We should all join together to make a team.... there's a team thread where u go up against other teams ... Most losses and you get a prize or something! ,

total loss = 34 lbs

Really?? How do they know your not just saying you've lost say 5lb when you could of gained it!! Lol. Not that I'd lie by the way. Makes you think though, for all you know I could be sitting here with mountings of the f word and weighing 35 stone lol.

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Haha liz you make me laugh. .. I dunno I just saw it... maybe you have to send photographic evidence... well if you're 35 stone you must be great at photo shop because all your f photos are thin ;)

total loss = 34 lbs

Keep getting random cravings. .. halloumi today ... yesterday it was krispy kremes. .. what does that mean I need more of Liz?

total loss = 34 lbs

I mean Lizzzzzzzz ... This is getting confusing ha

total loss = 34 lbs

You should investigate. Them pics could be anyone though, do you watch catfish on MTV? OMG some people are so gullible!!! One girl had this fake profile and one of her pics was Vanessa Hudgens!! I mean serious!!! She turned out older and a lot fatter!!

Omg I love catfish it's hilarious. I especially like the ones where the guy thinks he's getting a size 8 blonde with big boobs and turns out to be an obese gay afro-american man!!! Have you seen the lamb skin one? !!!!

total loss = 34 lbs

We are probably going to get told off for mentioning the c word ;)

total loss = 34 lbs

Lol. No not seen that one. I watched one the other day where this girl thought she was talking to a famous rapper called bow wow and turned out to be a young lesbian girl lol. This girl had no job and had borrowed money to send this girl 10k!!! They like fall in love with people they've never even seen. Mental!!!

Yes yes that's the one.... did u not see the part where she said she uses a lamb skin d***o on girls to pretend she's a guy?!

total loss = 34 lbs

OMG no!!! Lol. What a loser!!! Off to bed, can't cope with the hunger and horrid feeling!!!

Yes yes that's the one.... did u not see the part where she said she uses a lamb skin d***o on girls to pretend she's a guy?! total loss = 34 lbs

Haha I saw this one!!!!! Pmsl! I love catfish!

I'm back! And I can educate you all this evening :)

image-612920107.jpg

Might help someone! :)

Current loss: 33lbs and 27.5inches

Red meat!!! So iron? X

According to that I need to eat everything total loss = 34 lbs

Haha are you having one of those days? Lol

Interesting. How can I get extra iron without knocking myself out of ketosis?

Back