100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

All you can do is try. Take bars and see what happens. Worst case have eggs and bacon plus coffee. Just keep at the water to flush the salty bacon through. X

Total loss - 3 stone 6lb :)

Hahaha. I've had my grandaughter and daughter for tea so cooked loads of really nice stuff that I couldn't touch. It's been murder but I did it.

Anne xx

Just watched the new M&S advert on tv. I would seriously like to be able to wear a pair of hold up stockings without looking like the skin had burst on a sausage! Just a small want. Lol.

Anne xx

This morning 9.30. I already know what the scales say but be nice to see it written down but I also know this first week is mainly fluid so not too excited by big numbers. I definitely feel a bit slimmer, there's already a visual difference so it's keeping me motivated.
Will update later, wish me luck.

Anne xx

I'm having a good week it seems this week. I was 10 4.75 this morning so I'm back under goal. Woohoo! Just 5 lbs to go now to new goal. It's well achieveable by the end of September now.

I know!!! Crazy!!! So close!!! Really want these last 2 by sat but not getting my hopes up. Going to a party sat night and was planning to stick to plan and not drink but now I'm so close I may have a few wines to celebrate :) Deffo going to lose a bit more though, want to get to 11.7 first though. So exciting x

14 stone and 1/2 a dam pound.
I need to lose 1lb to see the number 13 on that scale!
This time last week I was 14-10 but that did include a couple of extra lbs following a pasta and cheese mini fest so in my head I'm going from 14-8 which I've more or less settled at for the last few weeks or so.
If I can get a good loss this coming week it'll spur me on to stay on track at the wedding next weekend.
Big smiles today!

Anne xx

That's a fab lose Anne, either 10lb or 8lb they are both great!! Well done!!

By Saturday/Sunday you will easily be in the 13's, so exciting. You need to update your stats, your smaller then they are saying :)

Stick with it, will be so worth it!!

Did you go to see your consultant? Was she shocked you survived the week :) xx

Well done Anne, three cheers for you! That's a massive loss even for the 1st week. It should really spur you on for an epic Week 2 now with another 4-5 lbs loss before the wedding. You could realistically lose a stone in 2 weeks if you really stick to it next week. It took me a month to lose that.

I'm not building myself up for a fall, I'd be really happy with 3lbs next week. I'm not doing completely ss so I'm expecting slightly lower losses but I'm happy to accept that if it makes my journey easier.
As long as I see progress being made I'm happy.

Anne xx

I had smaller losses every week Anne and what I used to say to myself is 3 lb a week means I would lose 2.5 stone in 3 months and 3 months is nothing out of your entire life. That's a dress size a month.

Back