100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Tried on a pair of jeans that I haven't had on in nearly two years - and they looked ok!!! Don't think I'd feel comfortable in them all day but they didn't look at all bad. Lol.
Can't believe how much of a difference one week can make.

Anne xx

I used to have a bit of a shoe buying fetish, a lot I now can't wear as they're too tight. Am looking forward to having smaller feet! Lol.
Bloody freezing today, sat on the sofa with a fluffy blanket, a mug of coffee and the dog.

Anne xx

Wish my size 8's would shrink a bit lol. No such luck!!!

Boot camp tonight, not feeling it though, just want to eat and lay on the sofa!!!

Total loss - 3 stone 6lb :)

I'm only a size 1/2 hope my feet don't shrink lol xx

It's bad enough trying to get shoes unless I want barbie on them or secret wheels lol xx

It's bad enough trying to get shoes unless I want barbie on them or secret wheels lol xx

My sister was a 3 and went down to a 2 when she lost weight. I hope you don't! Having said that I'd get loads done with wheelie on! Though I might do a bit of crashing and falling over at first!

Today is officially day 1 of week 2 and the scales say 14 stone dead. Will I see a 13 tomorrow??? OMG,

Anne xx

Yay go you Anne :) the weight going down must be really spurring you on.

My scales have not moved in 2 days, I knew the last 2lb would take longer. Just one more day to my big weigh in with my PT. She last weighed me 6 weeks ago and done my body fat with some pincher thing. Will post the results after, hope my body fat has come right down.

Have a good day everyone. X

Total loss - 3 stone 6lb :)

Well I put on 1/2 a lb yesterday. Reason #1 why we really shouldn't weigh every day. Suppose it will keep me away from the sweets in the office today. They call it Fat Fridays after lunch here on a Friday.

10 5.25 today

Good morning lovely people,
A lb off for me this morning :) I have just 1lb to go now!! I've now lost exactly 3 & a half stone. Mental.

Have a PT session at 8 and she's going to so my body fat after 7 weeks hard training so will post the results after.

Hope you all have a great weekend. X

Total loss - 3 stone 7lb :)

Dying to hear your results Liz. You've done so well. Well im 10 6 this morning. Completely my own fault. Had wine, cheese, crusty bread etc. With hubs watching telly last night. Back on it today.

Moved my son and his girlfriend into their first house yesterday. After a very busy and stressful (as the vendor hadn't finished moving out) day they ordered take out for us all. I said I didn't want any and it turned into a bit of bother with me and the other half. He finally took me to one side and reminded me that this is a very important day in my sons life and it would never be repeated and somehow I was spoiling it because I wouldn't participate in the meal. So I caved and had it. I did enjoy it, I can't lie but so disappointed this morning as now 2 3/4 lbs have appeared on the scales that weren't there yesterday.
Food is my kryptonite!

Anne xx

Back