100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

10 5 this morning so back to original goal. I'm feeling thinner though. Back on 2 shakes a day for the next two weeks until my holidays. Shake 1 plus a boiled egg down and I'm having a large Americano now. Roll on 12pm.

Sounds good Kiwi!

Headaches have gone but I'm so dizzy today even sitting at my desk my head is spinning.

This is the diet god punishment for being back here again!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done Kiwi :)

When's your weigh in Jo? This diet is deffo punishment lol.

I so want to be normal and eat porridge for breakfast. Miss it so much!!!

Good morning ladies, I'm back again after yet another weekend of weddings and jovalities. Been doing some serious soul searching whilst away binging at the buffet table, I'm away with the girls a week on Friday so it's unrealistic to expect miracles before then. Also, I'm running low on products and have no inclination to waste any more money until I'm in a position to commit to doing this 100%. I've decided to carry on with my miserable efforts to loose weight but I'm going to do some low carbing for a while and see how I get on.
I am a total carb junkie, so being an all or nothing kinda gal, I think it's better that I try the avoidance method for a bit!
I seriously do believe that I have some serious food issues, by watching the people around me I realise that I do not have the same control around food that others seem to naturally have. I keep saying that I want to feel "normal" but I'm coming to the realisation that it's the one thing I'll never be around food. I don't have that little switch in my head that says "stop, you've had enough".
Food is my drug of choice and I'm feeling so very sad about it.

Anne xx

Most of us here are addicted to food Anne. Some of us have come to the realisation sooner than others. I believe food addictions should be treated the same as nicotine and alcohol addictions. In some respects it's even more difficult to resolve a food addiction because you can never completely abstain from it like alcohol or cigarettes.

That said since I've embraced this theory I've worked hard to control my food intake (with some success) and it's been easier in the knowledge that it's an issue I have to work to fix rather than just saying I'm big boned or I lost the genetic lottery.

Totally think you should have a look at the Paleo diet Anne. Think it will suit you for the next 2 weeks until you go away. once back you should use your wedding as Thinsparation as I like to call it :)

The only consolation I take is that I have maintained the same weight now for months. Granted, it's not the weight I would like to be, but I seem to go up and down, losing and gaining the same 7lbs, I don't seem to put any more on.
I'm going to try and move a little bit in the down direction over the next couple of weeks, if I take the pressure off then maybe I won't want to binge out on everything I know I'm not allowed to have.
Liz - had a brief look at a beginners guide to the paleo diet, I'm going to download an ebook for more info, but from what I've read it sounds like that's what I was planning so alls good. (Although I will still have milk for tea!) It's like Atkins without the cream and cheese! Lol.
It's a different approach for me so I'll give it a go and see how I feel.

Anne xx

Good plan Anne. I have milk in tea and coffee and hasn't affected me. In terms of sausages, I can recommend heck sausages. They sell the in tesco. Really high meat content and lower in fat than some of the others.

Jo, kiwi - how you getting on?

I've been so busy in work today I've literally not had time to think of food. Just been for a run, now on the train. X

Total loss - 3 stone 7lb :)

Off plan. Felt so ill this morning I thought I'd pass out. Not sure what my long term plan is. Not exactly miserable but not thrilled either.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hope your feeling better Jo. Sometimes it's not the right time for you body, I had it once where I proper suffered for like 10 days and as soon as I ate I felt better. It's such a hard diet, hence why I'm not doing it anymore. Too much now I'm exercising so much. You have to listen to your body. X

Feel better physically but think I came off plan too early and should've tried to see the day through. May try to get back to Step 2 tomorrow as I've eaten today and not really enjoyed it.

Well i'm also incorporating intermittent fasting this week. I'm not eating anything after 3pm. I'm starving at the moment. Had a shake and eggs for breakfast, then chicken, carrots, peas and 1 potato followed by a yogurt and a coffee at 3. Nothing only cups of tea and water since. Think my insides are going to start knocking off each other soon!

Might be worth a try Jo, might be what you need.

Sounds good kiwi. Let's hope we all get the last bit off before our hols. I'm so excited!!!!

10 4 this morning. Woohoo - finally proper movement on the scales in the right direction. 5 lbs to new goal. 11 days to go. Dont think it will happen but you never know.

Yay kiwi. That could so happen as long as your 100%. It's so cold this morning, can't wait for some sunshine!!! How long are you going for? We're going for 11 nights.

14 nights to Kusadasi. Staying on Ladies Beach. Cannot wait. I need some sun on my skin. Bringing Dad and the munchkin too so it will be a quiet relaxing one with day trips and no late ones on Bar St - just what I need. Hubs reckons I love being old lol! Last time we were there was about 14 years ago (just the hubs) and it was rough enough at night so I'm glad we're staying out of that area.

Sounds good Kiwi. That's my plan too, relax the whole time :)

One thing I've noticed about losing weight is that I'm freezing, I'm sure the weight/fat warmed me up lol. Need to buy some more jumpers!!!

I went into Primark and bought a work jumper for every day of the week for over my work clothes. I'm freezing all the time.

Crazy really. I'd rather be slimmer and cold though :) God I'm feeling so slim today, size 12 winter skirt (I've not warn since like May) is quite big on me :) Actually don't want to lose anymore, just tone a bit more and see 11.7 on the scales!!!! Planning on weighing tomorrowm fingers crossed I'm close!!!

I'm in size 12 M&S trousers today and they are comfortable on me (just right on the waist but loose on the hips), medium forever 21 blouse and a size 8 cardi from dunnes stores so I'm in or around a 10-12 at the moment. I'm definitely a 10 in Primark especially in tops and M&S but a 12 in the smaller fitting shops. I'm a 10 in jeans too at the moment.

Back