100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Todays Maintenance Plan Stats - Intermittent Fasting, 1000 calories approx and nothing after 3pm

Food consumed: Breakfast - Shake + 2 boiled eggs, Snack - mandarin + a cup of tea, Lunch - Baked pork chop, green beans, carrots, turnip and 1 level scoop of mashed potato, 3pm - Fat free yogurt + apple

Weight leaving the house this morning - 10 3.75

Sounds good Kiwi :)

I've had a protein shake for breakfast, Salad for lunch consisting of leaves, 3 cherry tomatoes, 3 slices of ham and 2 spoons of cottage cheese. Plan is to have some chicken and a atkins bar after training tonight.

Day two for me and feeling fine. Chicken last night, pork tonight, I'm emptying the freezer and using things up so my meals could consist of anything. Mainly living on protein as that satisfies me more. Kept busy today and a night shift later so I'll be fine. Tomorrow's another day, must stay strong!
On a different point, what's with all these ads that have appeared in the phone app? Really distracting.

Anne xx

Training done, she worked me like a bi*ch!! Actually shaking and felt sick lol. Was dead lifting 70kg!!! Mental!!! No pain no gain!!

Hope you all having a nice evening.

Jo - you ok? You've gone quiet x

Total loss - 3 stone 7lb :)

Very early days yet but 10 3 this morning and another lb down on my intermittent fasting experiment. I've been quite regimented about it. Nothing passes my lips other than water or tea between 3pm and 9am. Then i have a 400 calorie breakfast, a 400 calorie lunch and and 200 calories at 3pm. My stomach is looking flatter too. Only issue is i feel like i did on the Cambridge shakes in the evening really sluggish. On the plus side Im not hungry at work so im getting more done there as my eating hours are 9-3.

Great stuff kiwi. Well done :) your deffo be in the 9's for your holiday.

I was going to weigh in this morning but resisting until sat. Reckon I might be at goal by then. Fingers crossed.

Sounds really good kiwi! You may well hit your target :)

Hope you hit goal this week Liz!

Needless to say, didn't get back to step 2 yesterday, weighed this morning and I'm 6 lbs up! 6lbs! In two days. WTF. I only put on about 8lbs for the entirety of my wedding and honeymoon!

From a rational place I know its probably water and will settle down but still, that's 6lbs off the 10lbs I lost the week before and two days of food just doesn't seem worth it. Meeting my dad for a birthday lunch today so probably can't get back on track then but perhaps I'll just have a half day on plan? Very very grumpy today.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Jo that will literally be fluid weight only, don't stress. Did you really binge? I'd try and low carb it I'd you can. Good luck x

Jo that will literally be fluid weight only, don't stress. Did you really binge? I'd try and low carb it I'd you can. Good luck x

I had a lot of carbs! Today is a low carb day if possible!

Office charity bake sale today and I'm not joking when I say there's every type of cake you could think of plus cookies plus sausage rolls plus cheese straws plus plus plus! Toooo tempting!

Don't even have one thing Jo. I've never been able to limit myself once I start on that type of spread. Have a big cup of coffee with a dash of skimmed milk instead and stay away from temptation.

In other news I've just bought a massive winter coat in a sample sale reduced from 290 down to 145. It's one of those big Columbia puffa coats. They only had one of each design and all in a medium. Even better was it's roomy. I asked for a small but they only had one in regular stock so it was 290 for that. For €145 off I can wear a jumper under the medium! It's not like I'm not cold all the time anyway. This time last year I wouldn't have even bothered going to a sample sale or buy a puffa jacket. I'm so delighted with my purchase, however I think I'm going to have to hide it in the boot for a while spending that kind of money 10 days before my hols. Oh well.....

Carbs are my nemesis. I have a fresh crusty loaf in the bread bin and I swear it's growling at me!

Anne xx

Why did you buy it??????? Any chance of binning it before the other half sees it so its gone out of your way?

It's his, he's taken some to work today but I have resisted hence it being thrown in the bread bin so I don't have to look at it! I know I would not stop at a little morsel, I could easily sit and scoff half the loaf without pausing to breath, it's definitely all or nothing with me, so I'm trying my hardest to stick on the side of nothing!
This is day three of the new plan for me and so far so good, knowing I can eat without thinking 'oh god, I've blown it' somehow makes the cravings slightly more bearable.
My carb intake is quite low so hoping I'll drift into ketosis and feel a bit better.

Anne xx

Anne - I'd make sure your login everything your eating for the first few days on my fitness pal just to make sure your not having too many carbs and fats.

On Paleo I never check for Ketosis but know I must be in it as I'm eating so little carbs. I wouldn't stress too much about ketosis as other things can affect it not just the carbs. After my hols (when I gained 13lb) I tested on day 6 of being back on paleo and wasn't in Ketosis yet i lost literally all of the 13lbs I gained in 10 days.

I've scrounged some ketostix from my son who is type 1 diabetic, also a large booklet with the carb content of virtually everything going so it's just helping me to avoid anything that's not 'low'.
I'm keeping the carbs to an absolute minimum at the mo just to give me a kick start but may up them if I'm struggling still trying to make better choices.
Basically I'm eating anything that walks, swims or flies, organic wherever possible, eggs, skimmed milk for tea, and green leafy salad and veg. No fruit at the moment but may introduce some after butlins.

Anne xx

Back