100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

You can do this Jo - stayed focused and think of your weekend away. That's what's keeping me strong. Keep on here too, it deffo helps. What's your weight now? How do you feel in yourself? For me the biggest thing that's changing my body is the exercise. Although I've lost less than a stone since starting the exercise it's made the biggest difference to my body.

Kiwi - I'm sure your a great mum :) Sounds like we have both had a stressful morning. At least it's Friday :)

It was grand Jo as she was only 2 at the time and I work fulltime so she never really noticed other than weekends and then we both had chocolate milk together (hers though was actual milk with a little bit of drinking chocolate).

I've waited soooo long to see the number 13 followed by anything on my scales that it's now a bit of an anti-climax. All because I've been so I'll. will it all go back on?? ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411724268.614472.jpg

Anne xx

Blimey Anne. Well done. That's not just 13 something that's 3lb under 14!!! It won't go back up if your low carbing it.

How you feeling? Xx

Total loss - 3 stone 7lb :)

I was 14.5 on Monday morning. I know some of that would have been weekend podge but even so!
I should have had an infection before, it works wonders.

Anne xx

Lol Anne!!! Just be good and limit carbs and it will stay off :)

Jo, kiwi - goes your days been?

My day has been ok, just been for a run, felt tough as I'm achy from last nights boot camp. Training tomorrow and then Sunday is rest day.

Going good here. Minute steak with carrots and peas for lunch. Minimal afternoon friday chocolate and im sitting here in tgi fridays sipping a diet coke watching the kid have her tea. That medal better be in the post!

That's very good. Medal deffo in the post!! There's been bake sales everywhere the last 2 days in work and didn't have any, even skipped work payday breakfast!! I think I need that medal too plz :)

Morning all, far too early for a sat!!! The other half is working today so need a lift to the gym. It's going to be a long day lol. Have my baby niece today and overnight, looking forward to that. Still not weighed, resisting so hard. Might have a look on Monday. It's quite a relief not being a Slave to the scales.

Have a good weekend all.

Its only 1/4 of a lb down - i'm just being greedy and i'm getting seriously bored of the fasting. The one good thing though is it is keeping me away from a glass of wine over the weekend. I sound like an alco!

Saturday morning Liz. Just back from walking 5km. Hopefully that might shift a bit. Im clutching at straws lol!

Cool. Bet you can't wait.

I bought a linen dress in the next sale - size 10!!! What on earth lol. Not been a size 10 since I was 19 lol.

So weighed in, drumroll plz lol. I'm at goal!!!! 11.7 this morning!!!! So happy!!!! Never thought I'd get there back in January.

I have 13 days until my hols so planning to lose a bit more so I have a buffer.

Happy Sunday everyone x

Total loss - 3 stone 8lb :)

Back