100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Went flying whilst out running last night. Not good. Hoping I'm ok for my run tomorrow. Been 100% ss so hoping I'm back to 11.6 in the morning. Out sat, sun and mon so will be straight back on Tuesday.

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Oh no, hope you didn't hurt anything. Well my messing around hasnt worked not surprisingly so i had a proper meeting with my cdc this evening. Weighed in (at night with clothes on) at 10 7. The last time i saw her in may i was 11 3. Got tetras as im allergic to making the shakes these days. Have had one since i got home and intend to do ss+ now until i see her next Friday night.

2nd shake and a diet coke plus 2 litres of water. I'm surprisingly making a proper go of this. Out for dinner with dad tonight so im going to drive.

Yay :) I was 11.5 this morning so well happy with that. Have a few days off now as out tonight, tomorrow and Monday but not going mad.

Wearing a really revealing open back dress tonight. My boyfriend said I looked amazing in it when I tried it on. So different to this time last year :) will try and post a pic.

Hope everyone's having a fab weekend. X

I think it's easier to ss knowing it's only for a short time. I've found this week surprisingly easy. Enjoy your meal kiwi. X

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1417312330.815232.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1417312349.062595.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1417312376.153419.jpg
Very drunken pics attached lol.

Weekend at my dads = diet killer.... It's no wonder I was fat in the first place. Anyway, 1 shake down this morning. Onwards and downwards!!! 10 3.75 this morning. I'm going to be SS+ until Friday weigh in and see how I go. I'd like to be under 10 stone by the weekend - here's hoping!

Haha - I was eating some chocs yesterday and said the exact same thing. Least we are conscious of it now though. I'm back on ss+ today too so we can help each other. I'm going to a works do tonight but planning on not drinking, I had enough sat might :-/ not sure my liver can handle another night so soon lol.
Have a good day x

10 3.25 this morning. If i lose 0.5 a day initially I will be at new goal by the weekend. I need to get down to about 9 10 though i think so Ive wiggle room. We'll see how it goes. Woke up to a super empty stomach this morning. Here we go day 2 SS +.

Good luck kiwi. I ended up drinking last night, banging head this morning. Straight back on though so will be a day behind you. X

I'm amazed you're able to diet hungover, you're better than me. I'd have to have something greasy to settle my stomach.

I get home and the bubs says shes made pizza for me. 3 year olds dont understand diets and Daddies should know better. Well my headache is gone. I ate as little as I could get away with so I reckon i only had 800 cals today. Back in search of ketosis again tomorrow.

Oh Cambridge diet I heart you!!!! 10 1.75 this morning and it's only Wednesday. I might actually see the nines by the weekend!

Back