100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Well this slim and save banana shake is gross. It's a bit like banana foam sweets but a nasty version. Trying to neck it though as its all I have lol.

100% ss+ day. Atkins bar for breakfast, chicken breast for lunch and this gross shake for dinner!!!

Really hoping I can get some Cambridge products soon. Love the banana tetra and peanut bars.

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Day 2, 0.25 lb down. Should have been more but I did have sweets in the office yesterday after saying I wouldn't. CD Porridge (yuck), an egg and an Americano for breakfast. Protein and leaves then for lunch. T-16 to Christmas party dress which is a tight unforgiving 10. I should have sent it back for a 12 but I'd good intentions at the time. I really need to start walking too.

We can do this!!! Felt fine yesterday but feel horrid today :-( I feel like I'm punishing myself for being a pig lol. Daren't even get on the scales!!! Will have a look on sat and hopefully I've undone any damage.

I had a good day today (less sweets but not totally gone unfortunately). Kept to my diet otherwise and started Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred plus a 30 minute walk.

Well done hun. You'll be fine after the first few days. Remember no pain no gain :) I'm now into a good routine with exercise, running 3 times a week and weights 2 times. I love it, there are times like last night where it's cold and raining and I couldn't really be bothered but 10 mins into the run I felt so good. Day 3 of ss+ for me, doing ok. I think this is the way forward for me for the rest of December, ss+ everyday except the days/nights I'm out.

I think I'll be at the same. I had gotten out of the habit of exercising but I think I'm back in it again now. I emailed my own CDC yesterday to get a stock of tetras and bars off her. I think 2 products a day and my dinner on the days I'm not out should keep me in check. She's not the most responsive so no response yet but I live in hope!

Sounds like a good plan, I've been mixing a bit of slim and save an atkins stuff that I've bought from boots. It's all about damage limitation for December. I am tempted to do 3-4 weeks solid SS in Jan to get another bit off but need to find the line of looking too skinny. It's nice going out this year though, last year when i was nearly 4 stone heavier I hated dressing up. My boyfriend actually said to me as i was getting ready on Sat night, it's nice for you to put on an outfit and not change 10 times like before!!

I like the fact every outfit isn't black anymore! Another half a stone and I'm completely done. I just want to get into the habit of doing exercise again most days.

I can't wait to buy a new wardrobe. When u started going down in dress sizes did u just buy a few things, knowing u were going to drop more.

I got rid of every last piece of my old wardrobe very early on so there was no going back. I then bought very little in the middle months and lived with minimal clothes i washed over and over. Once i got to a 10-12 I started buying my current wardrobe. By the end of the summer my summer clothes were getting loose so my winter clothes are 8-10.

Dinner at MILs, just the 1.5 lb weight gain....sigh.... 10 4.25 this morning. It better have magically disappeared when i get up tomorrow.

Will do be gone tomorrow. I wouldn't worry. How's the body feel now after the exercise? I always find the 2nd day after the worst.

I've been super good this week so far, hoping come sat in back to 11.6 finally!!!

My stomach is in bits alright this morning. Had to move slowly to get out of bed. I'm definitely going to do around round with Jillian Michaels tonight though. No pain no gain! Had porridge and some melon this morning. I work for Americans and it's Thanksgiving so god only knows what's for lunch today. It will be like Christmas in the canteen. #firstworldproblems

How was your lunch? :) Not too bad I hope!!!

I went to the gym at lunch and came back and had a shake and small piece of chicken breast!!! Oh the joys lol.

Back