100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

What are the packs like? I'm thinking of replacing evening meal with a pack... spa bol sounds good! What do u have?

total loss = 34 lbs

I love the four cheese pasta!! So nice. The mushroom pasta is ok. Tried the spicy spaghetti but had quorn in I think and was the eating mushed baby food and tasted weird. If I wasn't working all day I think I'd have 2 a day but can't make them at work as need to microwave and stir etc.

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Haha I macaroni cheese is my fave so feeling intrigued! How much can u buy at a time? Do they do a taster pack?

total loss = 34 lbs

I have a food craving guide and it says "if you're craving bread/pasta and other carbs, your body needs Nitrogen. Which is found in high protein foods, meat, fatty fish, nuts, beans and chia seeds". If youre craving chocolate your body needs magnesium and you should have nuts, seed, veggies and fruit! Who knew!

oh i'm never comfortable in my own body! and there is always some smart ar5e b1tch passing comment! My mate at work is the worst person EVER. wants to know my weight, whether my size 10 clothes are stretchy material or not, how much i've lost, how much exercise i do, and then tries to better anything i say or do!

i only lost 2ls last week but i'm not holding my breath. I dont have big losses really :(
I hate evening weigh in's! I dont have a product before i see her, and i now wont do my pilates in case that makes me retain water, i stop drinking water 2 hours before hand etc. She doesnt come until half 6 and once she's been i cram everything in late and its really not good! I've found a new CDC who will do a sunday morning weigh in instead which is just what i need!

Eurgh its horrible when people are competitive! Sad that people can't just be pleased for us when we've successfully lost weight.

Good for you swopping your CDC, defo makes sense to use one that fulfils your needs.. Good weigh in?!

http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/339757-jos-success-story.html

Hey Jo, how have you got on today?

lost 3lbs and 3.5" and now onto SS+ because CDC is concerned that the exercise is slowing down my losses and i'm not prepared to stop the exercise. So i am currently eating chicken/tuna and broccoli.

Hey Jo, how have you got on today?

lost 3lbs and 3.5" and now onto SS+ because CDC is concerned that the exercise is slowing down my losses and i'm not prepared to stop the exercise. So i am currently eating chicken/tuna and broccoli.

Ohhhh 3 lbs is still good though and your inch loss is v good. Well lets just say I'm back on Day 1 tomorrow :(

I just never seem to have big losses which can be disheartening. I'm hoping i dont find SS+ to scary....

What did you have hun?

I just never seem to have big losses which can be disheartening. I'm hoping i dont find SS+ to scary....

What did you have hun?

Maybe if SS+ does feel scary some days stick to SS and do SS+ on days you're comfortable with it?

Lunch, and lots and lots of bad food after that. I'm so frustrated. Once I'm on it 100% I stick to it without any real struggle but it takes a few days to get to that, and I can't seem to crack that.

You can buy as little or as much as you like. If you order bulk on some things it's cheaper. Have a look on there website.

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Maybe if SS+ does feel scary some days stick to SS and do SS+ on days you're comfortable with it?

Lunch, and lots and lots of bad food after that. I'm so frustrated. Once I'm on it 100% I stick to it without any real struggle but it takes a few days to get to that, and I can't seem to crack that.

Ideally she wanted me to do Step 2, but i said that was too scary for me so we settled on SS+, i can do the odd day but not very often because of all the exercise i'm doing.

So stop the bad food now, and then its only 1 afternoon that isnt on plan. get back on tomorrow....and see how you get on. this might not make you thin as quick as you'd like but if you manage these "afternoon blips" into the plan then you could still lose...?

Ideally she wanted me to do Step 2, but i said that was too scary for me so we settled on SS+, i can do the odd day but not very often because of all the exercise i'm doing.

So stop the bad food now, and then its only 1 afternoon that isnt on plan. get back on tomorrow....and see how you get on. this might not make you thin as quick as you'd like but if you manage these "afternoon blips" into the plan then you could still lose...?

Yeah I can see Step 2 would be scary, it was moving up to Step 2 before I actually really wanted to that threw me off track.

Well think I'd rather be on and off and managing to more or less maintain then off completely and gaining before my wedding. I'm still going to keep trying, its just so frustrating when I've managed over 13 weeks totally 100% in the past. I shouldn't have allowed myself any cheats really as its defo a slippery slope.

Yeah I can see Step 2 would be scary, it was moving up to Step 2 before I actually really wanted to that threw me off track.

Well think I'd rather be on and off and managing to more or less maintain then off completely and gaining before my wedding. I'm still going to keep trying, its just so frustrating when I've managed over 13 weeks totally 100% in the past. I shouldn't have allowed myself any cheats really as its defo a slippery slope.

Exactly. I love the exercise i do, but i wont go up to Step 2 until i'm nearer goal. SS+ will be enough for me to contend with mentally.....i'm happy with SS+ as i was considering it myself as my muscles arent repairing the way they should.

I think youre totally correct hun! youre maintaining which is good, it may not be what you want, but at least your conscious of the choices youre making and then "correcting" by being 100% for a day or 2.
When do you get married hun?xx

Exactly. I love the exercise i do, but i wont go up to Step 2 until i'm nearer goal. SS+ will be enough for me to contend with mentally.....i'm happy with SS+ as i was considering it myself as my muscles arent repairing the way they should.

I think youre totally correct hun! youre maintaining which is good, it may not be what you want, but at least your conscious of the choices youre making and then "correcting" by being 100% for a day or 2.
When do you get married hun?xx

Defo best to listen to your body and go with what you know is best for you.

I wish there was a simple way to switch back into a 100% plan mindset, but if the mind isn't in the right place its near on impossible.

Step 2 isn't scary... its basically ss+ with a milk allowance! And the losses are the same as ss so it's a better alternative for some ppl who can't do ss or need to eat... plus everyone will have to go on to step 2 at some point and sometimes better to learn how to deal with food issues now than later... keeping the weight off is what a lot of ppl struggle with (albeit losing it is also difficult!)

total loss = 34 lbs

Defo best to listen to your body and go with what you know is best for you. I wish there was a simple way to switch back into a 100% plan mindset, but if the mind isn't in the right place its near on impossible.

So don't be 100%, just be 90% instead so you can plan in your blips? Beating yourself up over those 10% moments isn't going to do you any favours. You still seeing your CDC?

Current loss: 30lbs and 24inches

Step 2 isn't scary... its basically ss+ with a milk allowance! And the losses are the same as ss so it's a better alternative for some ppl who can't do ss or need to eat... plus everyone will have to go on to step 2 at some point and sometimes better to learn how to deal with food issues now than later... keeping the weight off is what a lot of ppl struggle with (albeit losing it is also difficult!) total loss = 34 lbs

More stuff allowed!!! I have to get used to a little food before I have a lot....

It's not that much more... you'll be fine I'm sure!!!

total loss = 34 lbs

So don't be 100%, just be 90% instead so you can plan in your blips? Beating yourself up over those 10% moments isn't going to do you any favours. You still seeing your CDC?

I know, I'm being really hard on myself. But the plan isn't really a 90% plan, I know from experience it has to be 100%. I don't want to make myself miserable being on and off for weeks and just maintain as the strength needed for the diet is only really manageable for me for the losses.

Still, I'm going to take your advice and not see today as day 1, just see it as day 3 but be aware ketosis will be a bit delayed.

I still see my CDC but only once a fortnight and she doesn't weigh me, I normally weigh myself as I see her in the evenings and my weight can vary up to 8/9lbs during the day.

I know, I'm being really hard on myself. But the plan isn't really a 90% plan, I know from experience it has to be 100%. I don't want to make myself miserable being on and off for weeks and just maintain as the strength needed for the diet is only really manageable for me for the losses.

Still, I'm going to take your advice and not see today as day 1, just see it as day 3 but be aware ketosis will be a bit delayed.

I still see my CDC but only once a fortnight and she doesn't weigh me, I normally weigh myself as I see her in the evenings and my weight can vary up to 8/9lbs during the day.

I can understand what you say about the plan is 100%...but at the same time beating yourself up over it is only going to make you blip even more and just trying to give you ways to avoid that misery. Well done on being on Day 3. What's the plan food wise today? 3 products and a SS+ meal or an 810 meal?

Why dont you also ask your CDC to still weigh you when she comes. or at least have an "official" weigh in on the morning that the CDC is due so you can keep tracking the weight as this might help keep you on track if the scales are going up?

Going in and out of ketosis isn't going to make it easier... its going to make it harder jo. I would say maybe plan treat days every 2-4 weeks where you go and have a little cheat (nothing too drastic) and then at least you have something to look forward to a keep u motivated to be 100% until then? Do u think that might help? Eventually you could swap the food treat for another treat like shoes and makeup or something x

total loss = 34 lbs

Back