100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

On sorry just got what u meant haha. Why is it a problem? total loss = 32 lbs

There is a sticky about 'social media' which is madness

Current loss: 30lbs and 24inches

Good evening all, had a little blip, not gonna lie, but it wasn't a mad free for all so I'm hoping alls still good. Back on a night shift tonight so that's actually easier for me. Sounds like everyone else is stronger willed than I so well done on that. X

Move on from it. What did you end up having hun?

Mines at 6pm too snap ;)
6pm which makes me a little nervous as our first wi was in the morning, sonic expecting to be slightly heavier after 2-3 products and a few litres if water. Having said that, I know it'll even out next week, so no problem really!

What about you?

total loss = 32 lbs

Don't worry ann bk on it tomorrow. You've done well this week considering being off plan for weeks!

total loss = 32 lbs

Didn't go made, some bar b q, new potatoes etc. but did have some wine. Naughty naughty, could have been a lot worse I think! Back on it now so not going to beat myself up over it. Did have bread, omg, tasted sooo good. (Sorry!)

I've not had bread this year. I gave it up as a New Years resolution.

Oh god really... how come? total loss = 32 lbs

Because it makes me fat. Lol I gave up choc/crisps/bread/pizza I think it was. I eat choc now as I have cd bars

Not massively dieting but i cut out a lot of crap but its amazing how you find ways round these things. So cut out pizza, but then i'll eat pie! Cut out chocolate, so i'll eat sweets and cake.

I'm back!

Few days I can't really claim were 100% at all, but maintained and now I'm back rearing to go.

Hoping starting back on a Monday means even if I'm tempted by a weekend off by that time I'll be firmly in ketosis and less likely to succumb to temptation.

Hope you ladies have been doing well and have had lots of 100% days :)

http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/339757-jos-success-story.html

I'm back! Few days I can't really claim were 100% at all, but maintained and now I'm back rearing to go. Hoping starting back on a Monday means even if I'm tempted by a weekend off by that time I'll be firmly in ketosis and less likely to succumb to temptation. Hope you ladies have been doing well and have had lots of 100% days :) http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/339757-jos-success-story.html

I was concerned about you hun! How come not 100%? You were really pumped?

Well went for a long lunch with colleagues on Friday and ate then, and ended up eating normally all weekend. Back on it today and been 100% so thats almost one 100% day down!

I'm struggling mentally so much in that I'm totally comfortable and happy with how I look now but wanted to lose more weight for my wedding. If it wasn't for the wedding I'd be aiming for maintenance, which is kind of what I'm doing now, as I'm more or less on 5:2. Still, I'd like more of a buffer for honeymoon so trying to get back onto SS 100%.

How's it going for you?

Well went for a long lunch with colleagues on Friday and ate then, and ended up eating normally all weekend. Back on it today and been 100% so thats almost one 100% day down! I'm struggling mentally so much in that I'm totally comfortable and happy with how I look now but wanted to lose more weight for my wedding. If it wasn't for the wedding I'd be aiming for maintenance, which is kind of what I'm doing now, as I'm more or less on 5:2. Still, I'd like more of a buffer for honeymoon so trying to get back onto SS 100%. How's it going for you?

Ok playing devils advocate, what's wrong with staying how you are for the wedding? If you're happy about how you look why beat yourself up to lose more? Just start working up the plans now?

I guess because I feel like even though I look good now, I'd look better smaller. Also concerned that I'm going to have no buffer for my honeymoon inevitable weight gain! I don't want to get back and be stressed about my weight :(

I guess because I feel like even though I look good now, I'd look better smaller. Also concerned that I'm going to have no buffer for my honeymoon inevitable weight gain! I don't want to get back and be stressed about my weight :(

Ok, so why don't you do SS+ or step 2 between now and the wedding and then continue back on SS+ or step 2 when you get back to correct?
What dress size are you now? Do you really need to lose more?
Just worried that you're putting unnecessary stress on yourself when you're already stressing (guessing) about the wedding? Rather than bouncing on and off the plans just try something less restrictive? Xx

Ok, so why don't you do SS+ or step 2 between now and the wedding and then continue back on SS+ or step 2 when you get back to correct?
What dress size are you now? Do you really need to lose more?
Just worried that you're putting unnecessary stress on yourself when you're already stressing (guessing) about the wedding? Rather than bouncing on and off the plans just try something less restrictive? Xx

Well I do SS+ or Step 2 on days I'm just a bit hungrier, but the trouble isn't really hunger or the restriction, its just that I'm totally out of the plan mindset now. I know if I can just do 4/5 days on plan I'll be back in the zone and won't have trouble sticking to it, but as it is, realistically whether I'm on SS or Step 2, I'm not sticking to it.

Today was 100%, so hoping I can get through the next few days and when faced with the inevitable Friday lunch invite that I'll resist.

I'm a big size 12, and I'm 5ft 10, so its a good size for me, but I'd rather be the small side of a 12!

Back