100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Currently trying to locate the wagon lol! Dont think ive put on much weight but i certainly having lost any. Im off for the week so its been ice cream every day, wine in the evening etc supplementing the shakes.

Get on the scales in the morning and accept the gain (if there is one) and move on from it. Do you want to lose more weight?

Current loss: 33lbs and 27.5inches

Well done liz you have lost loads what an achievement!!!! Kiwi... I found your wagon it says it wants to come home now ;)

total loss = 34 lbs

Not sure on honeymoon yet, we are going to book that more last minute to get a good deal. We like Mauritius but mega expensive!!! Going to book the time off and book something a few weeks before we go. Off to bed to warm up and sleep off my hunger lol

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

My BM dress is tight. I could do with losing a other half a stone but id live with it if i didnt. Gaining anything would be completely unacceptable at the moment. Im back in my own house on my own scales on Friday so i will weigh myself the and behave myself tomorrow.

My BM dress is tight. I could do with losing a other half a stone but id live with it if i didnt. Gaining anything would be completely unacceptable at the moment. Im back in my own house on my own scales on Friday so i will weigh myself the and behave myself tomorrow.

When are you bridesmaid hun?

8th August. Not too far away now. Its the sole reason i started Cambridge. Couldnt be fat in anymore wedding photos.

then set mini goals so that you can keep your eye on the prize! Stick "fat" photos on the fridge too!

At least it's tight instead of not fitting at all. You'll easily be able to lose that before the wedding! X

total loss = 34 lbs

Feeling proper horrible. Dizzy, sick, headache, tired :-( think I'm defo going into ketosis!!!

Wake me up in 2 days plz!!!! Wish I wasn't at work!!!!

Oh no keep going liz... Once you're in ketosis you know you can carry on 100%!!! Something I am yet to master ;)

total loss = 34 lbs

Also does anyone know why we aren't lying allowed to mention the f word on here? I don't understand. ... :/

total loss = 34 lbs

No not yet but I didn't even realise it was an issue till I mentioned it the other day?

total loss = 34 lbs

The other liz and then i just read an administration post saying that you mention it your post will be deleted and the thread might even be deleted....

total loss = 34 lbs

im lizz with 2 z's lol

yeah i saw that after i'd posted a rant about the groups on there lol i dont recollect if they deleted it but i dont use the f word now lol

Struggling big time, starving and so dizzy!!! Nearly cracking!!! Defo harder with less weight to lose.

I don't feel hungry, I'm just having a pants day.

What you got tonight liz? How's your water intake?x

Having a bar, literally can't wait to get in. Just on the train.

Water has been fine. 3 x 750mls down so one to go. Also had green tea. Just think it's the 4th day blues lol. Just want to get the first 10 days out the way!! I want to be 100% until the 24th, that should get me very close to my final target of 11 stone. Then we have our summer party at work and I have some parties too.

What's up with your day lizz?

Back