100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Hi ladies, I haven't been on here for ages, my app kept crashing!! Nice to see you are all still here. I've finally reached my 5 stone goal.still want to lose 1 more stone, but losing the 5 means I can finally have ivf. I'm sooooo happy. How is everyone else getting on??? X

Hello miss! I'm so pleased!!!!! Congrats that's amazing x

total loss = 34 lbs

Hi ladies, I haven't been on here for ages, my app kept crashing!! Nice to see you are all still here. I've finally reached my 5 stone goal.still want to lose 1 more stone, but losing the 5 means I can finally have ivf. I'm sooooo happy. How is everyone else getting on??? X

Wow!!! Well done that's amazing!!!! You must keep us posted on how you get on. I too have a stone left to lose, been maintaining since April but back to get the last stone off. Between us all I reckon we've lost about 15 stone since jan, that's fab!!!

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Wow that's a whole fat person or 2 skinny ppl lol. I'm doing okay it's been a slow process for me but back onto it now!

total loss = 34 lbs

Hi everyone!! Am back, started last week... hard first week but managed... roll on second week! we can do this!!

That is one hell of an incentive hun! Well done :)

Current loss: 33lbs and 27.5inches

That is one hell of an incentive hun! Well done :) Current loss: 33lbs and 27.5inches
thanks Lizz, it's been nearly 6 years in the waiting. I never thought it would happen, then I discovered cambridge and some self control of course ha ha.You are doing fab too.i always read your other post. You autumn tigg tink and of course Ian ha ha xx

Wow!!! Well done that's amazing!!!! You must keep us posted on how you get on. I too have a stone left to lose, been maintaining since April but back to get the last stone off. Between us all I reckon we've lost about 15 stone since jan, that's fab!!! Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)
I will keep you all posted for definite. I've got to start going up the steps now, scary!! Did you go through the steps Liz?? Xx

Only to step 3 then done ww and exercise plus odd days back on this to keep me in line lol. What step you on now? X

Only to step 3 then done ww and exercise plus odd days back on this to keep me in line lol. What step you on now? X Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)
I'm on step 2. Have been flitting between step 2 and ss+ for the last couple of months. Wanted to be at target before I went any higher. But now I'm considering trying to lose another 7 pounds then go up the steps, that way I have a few pounds to play with. Does that make sense?? Xx

Yes I know what you mean. I gained 5lb as soon as I stopped. They say if you don't do the steps properly like I didn't you will have that gain but it's not actual fat it's the fluids.

Yes I know what you mean. I gained 5lb as soon as I stopped. They say if you don't do the steps properly like I didn't you will have that gain but it's not actual fat it's the fluids. Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)
oh right.. That's made my mind up!! Lose another half stone then venture up. I can't afford to put weight on as ivf regs are so strict!! X

I'm here still being 100% :)

How you getting on?

Current loss: 39lbs and 27.5inches

So I went swimming yesterday.... In a bowl of chocolate and pancakes and bacon.....

total loss = 34 lbs

Haven't put anything on yet tho.... so either lucky escape or I'm screwed tomorrow at weigh in. In my defence I have something called fat brain syndrome which basically means I can't help it. .. honest :)

total loss = 34 lbs

Krazzed!!! Your so lucky!!! I put on 2lb after my steak salad!!! You cow lol.

I'm ok been starving though. That steak defo knocked me out of ketosis!!!

I think the secret is that i still kept drinking loads of water... dunno if that helps.

total loss = 34 lbs

Back