100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

U need to want to be thin more than you want to eat. ...

total loss = 34 lbs

Have to say after my little wake up 7 lbs gain over two days I'm really adverse to having a heavy drinking night out again any time soon. I wouldn't consider it as worth it. I'm out on Thursday and Saturday again this week as I'm seriously considering sparkling water. Wine does not taste as nice as skinny feels to be honest. I think bread (especially burger buns and hotdog rolls) will have to go too and chinese takeaways are the devil!!!!

19 pages now in this thread. Has anyone actually stayed on plan for the entire time? If so, please send some of that motivation in my direction. I'm on day 2 AGAIN!!

I'm not sure... maybe liz... anyone reading this must think we are all right pigs ha ha. We need help! Group therapy session is needed

total loss = 34 lbs

Maybe we should set a meet up date anf anyone that is still a fatty has to buy the drinks ;)

total loss = 34 lbs

I'm up for that krazzed lol.

Anne welcome back, you can do it!!!

Kiwi - stay good and them 7lbs will fly off.

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Starving today!!! Not sure why, headache too.

Krazzed did you have weigh in today?

I lost 3 lbs overnight but I'm extremely bloated and/or fat today. The waist on my work trousers is not comfortable at the moment. Really need to tone up again. I'm in Ireland so not available for pints! It's probably for the best since I'm going to have to cry off the booze altogether if my mountainous weight gain is anything to go by.

That's fab them 3lb. Thought you would. Just be super good for a week and all that will come off.

Not too bad. The other half had cheese burgers and chocolate. I had a meal of assorted meat found in the fridge!

Well done. I find chicken my new best friend to get me through the first few days!!!

I'm going to a breakfast meeting this morning in a restaurant. Going to order coffee with skimmed milk and a plain omelette that way it's still ss+. Was thinking of having bacon and eggs and no carbs but best not after the steak I had last week lol.

The bacon is processed. I wouldnt be 100% confident it wouldnt take you back out of ketosis in the early stages.

Yeah know your right. Typical, everyone I've been to a nice restaurant lately I've been on this lol.

So I was good, ordered an omelette but couldn't do that so ordered plain scrambled egg, came with chives in and was so runny. Had 3 mouthfuls and that was it. Was gross!! Everyone else had French toast, pancakes with amazing things on. Just explained I was off carbs as I'm getting married soon. Think they understood and didn't think I was too weird lol.

Back