100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Well done for sticking :) I've tended to use the 'low carb' line a lot rather than confessing to Cambridge as people seem a lot more understanding of that.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Not many people know I done cambridge. Just said no carbs

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Yeah me too. So strange that they're ok with that but funny about Cambridge! People are super judgmental about something they just don't understand really.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yeah totally. There like that's such a lot of money but it's not when you add up how much you spend on food shopping, eating out and boozing lol.

Put a lb on after my cheating this week but already lost 3 lbs since yesterday so think it was just cos of totm. Going out on Friday so need to lose as much I can before than to prevent a gain next week!!!

total loss = 34 lbs

It's a friends leaving do... she's moving away so it's a final meal and drinks thing... can't really get out of it. And yes I could be good and not eat and drink but it is a special occasion so I've already told myself I'm going to cheat. We're going to a Greek restaurant. .. can't bloody wait.... sorry guys!

total loss = 34 lbs

Yeah right lol. I agree when eating out that you should enjoy it. I'd rather go out and enjoy it than go and not. I'd rather stay in. Didn't realise until now how reclusive this diet made me for 12 weeks.

Yeah exactly. Everyone just thinks you're crazy if u go and and don't eat lol. Plus I'm going to try to control myself as much as possible but I'm not making any promises. If u don't hear from me again assume I have combusted due to food intake :/

total loss = 34 lbs

P.s. is anyone applying for the slimmer awards... or going to them in Nov. .. was looking at it and it just says you have to be your goal weight by Nov. . And you apply in sept

total loss = 34 lbs

Lol your funny. There's no point saying you'll try and be good I find that means I eat more lol. Starving today, must be back in ketosis by now surely!!!

Haha.

How's everyone today? Everyone being good? I've been 100% for 6 days now and lost nothing!!! Only lost the 2lb gain from the steak salad I had Friday and nothing else :-( really hoping for something to happen by sat (official weigh day)!!! I'm still 4lb over what I stopped at last time, was hoping I'd be back to that this weekend!!!! Sigh!!!

Hi there, Just started day 2 of VLCD with slimfast and need as much motivation as possible. Tried it before but kept falling off the wagon. need to be committed and get the weight off for good!

Back