100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Well done Anne for being goodish :) Like you said could of been worse.

Just had my weigh in and only lost 1 lb. gutted. Was 100% all week after last Fridays steak salad. I better have a good loss this week. Feel disheartened, just want to lose normal amounts of weight like everyone else!! I'm destined to never get to goal lol. It's harder to stick to when your so close and being 100%!!!

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Well done Anne for being goodish :) Like you said could of been worse.

Just had my weigh in and only lost 1 lb. gutted. Was 100% all week after last Fridays steak salad. I better have a good loss this week. Feel disheartened, just want to lose normal amounts of weight like everyone else!! I'm destined to never get to goal lol. It's harder to stick to when your so close and being 100%!!!

Totally hear you on that. Once you're looking and feeling good but do still want to drop more for a goal staying motivated is so so hard.

Very impressed you've stayed 100% this week, sure it'll even out for you next week loss wise.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Jo :) So weird isn't it as you think it would get easier as you've done it for so long but nope!!!

Had a personal training session this morning, loved it!! My trainer wants me to switch to the paleo (spelling) diet which is basically protein and veg and nuts and seeds. Not even allowed skimmed milk!!! I'm not too sure, will have a look at it. Signed up for 8 weeks with her, training 3-4 times a week. Loads of weight training, really enjoyed it but don't want to do anymore squats again ever there evil lol. She had me doing some with a 20kg bar on my back, thought I was going to die lol. Legs are still shaking!!! Thinking though, I lost like 16-17 kg so only what id lost!!!

Just had a bar and now driving over to blue water with my baby niece and fiancé.

Have a good day everyone x

Sounds like you'll be losing that weight in no time liz!

total loss = 34 lbs

Fingers crossed. Really don't know what to do on the diet front. The paleo diet sounds worse than cambridge lol.

How was last night krazzed?

Hmmm yeah no milk is not good... had great night but majorly suffering today

total loss = 34 lbs

Well think I'll ignore the no milk part and just have skimmed like I am now. Going to stick to cambridge this week as just ordered loads more bars!!

You back on plan krazzed? Find the day after drinking that I'm so hungry!!!!

Yea I am so hungry and feel like poo. Oh well let's hope I can damage control now!

total loss = 34 lbs

Oh no. I'm like that too, eat loads it's no only thing to help my hangovers. Think I'm well and truly back in ketosis as feeling loads better today. Fingers crossed I start burning loads of fat now!!!!

Fingers crossed. Really don't know what to do on the diet front. The paleo diet sounds worse than cambridge lol.

How was last night krazzed?

Haha it really does sound awful!! Funny isnt it, that meal replacements are more appealing than actual food. I vote Cambridge if your trainer is ok with it.

Was out again last night. This time a engagement party. I will weigh myself in the morning and go from there i think. Im back on the shakes today. Need a few good weeks though before the 8th Aug.

She's not really jo but what she don't know won't hurt her lol.

Good luck kiwi - keep us updated.

She's not really jo but what she don't know won't hurt her lol.

Good luck kiwi - keep us updated.

Ha like that!

I'm on a final 2 week push before my wedding from tomorrow, judging by previous losses if I'm 100% I can get below 170 and that'd be perfect for me. Here's to a 100% day tomorrow!

Good luck Jo. Not long until the wedding now :)

Hope your losses are better than mine on a restart, mine have been pants lol. Only 1lb last week and I was 100%!!! Hoping for at least 3 this week or I may have to head dive into cake lol. Only kidding bit it does make you feel like that when you have crap losses. Tested for ketosis yesterday just to make sure and peeling pink so defo in ketosis. Perhaps my body is being a bit slow on the uptake lol.

Let us know how you get on.

Right well I was 10 7 this morning so only 2 lbs from my lowest so not a bad place to start. Shakes are with me and I fully intend a 100% today and we'll go from there.

I'm seriously sick of losing the same two pounds over and over again these days so I need to just have the final push now. Only 8 lbs to go to be 139 which I haven't been since I was about 12.

I really need a clear few weeks of great losses.
6.jpg

I'm seriously sick of losing the same two pounds over and over again these days so I need to just have the final push now. Only 8 lbs to go to be 139 which I haven't been since I was about 12.

Eurgh I completely understand that, that's what I'm doing at the moment.. Dropping 2/3lbs being good, then going off track and putting on and repeating as above! It's so tedious. I'm aiming for a two weeks totally on track (because really, is two weeks out of my life really a big deal?) because I really don't want to be stuck in this pattern forever!

Back