100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Cookie is sooo not worth the temporary satisfscton. You'll just feel worse for it n remember nothing tastes as good as skinny feels ;) xx

I know what you mean and seeing everyone else eating it makes me want it more. I always look at someone in the office whos overweight eating it and think I don't want to be like that again, works for me!!

I'm just 2lb away from new fat lol. Can't wait to get these 2 off and start on new fat. So close but yet so far from target lol.

We don't have any overweight team members!! Waaaa.

Oooh like the sound of new fat! Did you gain much off plan? How long were you off for?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

What a brilliant way to look at it - NEW fat!!!
I'm sick of gaining and losing the same bit, I'm really up for seeing progress!

Anne xx

We don't have any overweight team members!! Waaaa.

Oooh like the sound of new fat! Did you gain much off plan? How long were you off for?

I was off for most of 3 months!!! Was happy with my weight but had nothing to play with. As soon as I stopped I gained like 6lb instantly and then another 4lb that I seemed to gain then lose going around in a circle. Decided once and for all to have another crack, lose what I'd gained and as much more as possible by the time I go on hols in August. Basically have 3 weeks left so hoping for another 11b which will get me to target of 11.7. Fingers crossed!!!

I was off for most of 3 months!!! Was happy with my weight but had nothing to play with. As soon as I stopped I gained like 6lb instantly and then another 4lb that I seemed to gain then lose going around in a circle. Decided once and for all to have another crack, lose what I'd gained and as much more as possible by the time I go on hols in August. Basically have 3 weeks left so hoping for another 11b which will get me to target of 11.7. Fingers crossed!!!

That's the thing isn't it, having a little to play with. I'm actually ok with how I look and my weight now (obviously on a low bloat day!) but with my wedding coming up I want a buffer in case I do gain. I seem to have had a similar immediate water gain plus a few lbs up and down.

Woop for 10lbs in 3 weeks! That's easily doable.

I'm hungry :(

total loss = 34 lbs

Are you hungry hungry or do you just want to eat? I want to eat everything but don't think I'm actually hungry!

No I feel really hungry... which is making me want to eat lol

total loss = 34 lbs

No I feel really hungry... which is making me want to eat lol

total loss = 34 lbs

Noooo power through! Have an extra product if you need it. You'll feel less hungry after a few days and it'll all be worth it.

Me too krazzed. Had loads of green tea to help. YOU CAN DO THIS :) Nothing tastes as good as skinny does. X

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

That's the thing isn't it, having a little to play with. I'm actually ok with how I look and my weight now (obviously on a low bloat day!) but with my wedding coming up I want a buffer in case I do gain. I seem to have had a similar immediate water gain plus a few lbs up and down.

Woop for 10lbs in 3 weeks! That's easily doable.

I'm the same. Would just like to tone a bit.

I'm hank marvin but am not giving in.

Get ye behind me satan!!! Ahhhh.....

Anne xx

The hunger will go soon girls, and the happiness at having stuck to it will be so worth it :)

So true Jo!!!

Just done some training with my kettle bell at home. Other half done it with me which was nice.

Was only like 10 mins each total weights. Little and often :)

Watching the footy. What a disaster for Brazil!!

I can't see why not, I had 2 yesterday and kept me in ketosis. Are they the meal bars though? Not the snack ones? Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

I think I have both meal and snack but will just stick to the meal ones. Seems a shame for them to go to waste there soooooo expensive!

London today.. First day 3 I've got to in a while which is so badly timed as I've had my morning shake 2 hours early and only just have my usual chicken bites to keep me going until I get back home which is very unlikely to be before 8/9 as its an annual social thing after 3pm and I can't really justify leaving until 6 earliest. Really don't mind London days, but when I'm on this plan (especially early on into it) its horrible.

Still, if I get through today that's my first run of 3 days in a month :D Also appear to have lost 5lbs this morning so that's half my gain gone in 2 days. Will use that to motivate me.

Good luck today sugar xx

Back