100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Don't be scared you're the strongest one in here lol. Yea I do weigh everyday because I can't help it. But it doesn't matter as Iong as it keeps you motivated. I have a meal tonight and a bbq on Sunday to get through before my weigh in on Monday lol

total loss = 36 lbs

Ohhh liz when u planning on having kids then ay :rolleyes:;)

total loss = 36 lbs

Don't be scared you're the strongest one in here lol. Yea I do weigh everyday because I can't help it. But it doesn't matter as Iong as it keeps you motivated. I have a meal tonight and a bbq on Sunday to get through before my weigh in on Monday lol

total loss = 36 lbs

my losses just feel so slooooooooooooow!!! Its frustrating :(

Maybe you've been too good and need to cheat to reset your body clock?

total loss = 36 lbs

Your body might have adapted to low calories so now just holding on to every lb of fat it can. I guarantee if you cheat it will probably mean you have a bigger loss next time after you have recovered. Aren't you supposed to have a cheat every 4 weeks anyway?

total loss = 36 lbs

Your body might have adapted to low calories so now just holding on to every lb of fat it can. I guarantee if you cheat it will probably mean you have a bigger loss next time after you have recovered. Aren't you supposed to have a cheat every 4 weeks anyway?

total loss = 36 lbs

haha goodness no. The diet works being 100%, and i know it's all going in the right direction. I even look at a cake and i gain a stone so cheating just isnt an option

Well within the next 2 years I reckon. My fiancé is 19 yrs older than me so can't leave it too late.

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Well within the next 2 years I reckon. My fiancé is 19 yrs older than me so can't leave it too late.

Tony Randall became a first-time father at 76 and a last time father 2 years later

Charlie Chaplin- fathered 8 children with Oona O'Neil, the youngest born when he was 74

Anthony Quinn- fathered two children with his secretary (whom he later married) when he was 78 and 81

Just saying - life in the old dog yet!! Lol. :)

Anne xx

I'm still here!! Woo hooooo first day 3 in a long while managed successfully. Resisted LOADS of biscuits and a table full of various Mexican dishes

Must be back in the zone. Here's hoping eh!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good to hear Jo well done

Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

Well done Jo :)

Lol Anne - no way would that work at 74 as I'll be 55 lol. Think he wants to see them grow up soon need to get cracking :)

I'm bloody starving tonight for some reason. Went to bingo after work with some people from work and now on the train, lots of people eating Burger King and actually stinks but making me hungry :-(

I know you didn't succumb last night Liz. I think you can actually smell the grease when you're off food like that. Still 144.5 this morning. Sitting at work drinking a shake and being a martyr! Expecting another drop tomorrow coming into the weekend. That would be really nice. I'm going to be good this weekend. Need to keep telling myself that.

I didn't :)

However - weighed this morning, 5 days since last weigh in. Only lost 1lb and only lost 1lb last week :-( it's only week 3 this week of my restart so was hoping for at least 3lb. Unless I suddenly lose another 2lb by sat im going to be well hacked off. I don't think my body likes this diet anymore, had exactly this before with 2 sts weeks but that was weeks 8&9. Defo in ketosis as checked twice this week and not totm so not that. I've only got 2 weeks until my nights off and wanted to be at goal by then (10lb to go) had I of lost a "normal" amount each week I would of done it but losing 1lb a week isn't going to get me anywhere near it. Could be losing 1lb a week on another diet and eating loads more. Will see what happens sat I guess!!

Sorry to sound so grumpy lol.

I didn't :)

However - weighed this morning, 5 days since last weigh in. Only lost 1lb and only lost 1lb last week :-( it's only week 3 this week of my restart so was hoping for at least 3lb. Unless I suddenly lose another 2lb by sat im going to be well hacked off. I don't think my body likes this diet anymore, had exactly this before with 2 sts weeks but that was weeks 8&9. Defo in ketosis as checked twice this week and not totm so not that. I've only got 2 weeks until my nights off and wanted to be at goal by then (10lb to go) had I of lost a "normal" amount each week I would of done it but losing 1lb a week isn't going to get me anywhere near it. Could be losing 1lb a week on another diet and eating loads more. Will see what happens sat I guess!!

Sorry to sound so grumpy lol.

I love a daily weigh but it can be so discouraging :( its only Thursday so you could have a whoosh! Or if not, an extra good week next week. Whatever you lose can only be good, better than a gain!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Sorry to hear that liz. You have been exercising too so do u think your body has gone into starvation mode maybe? If u don't lose more this week I would ask your consultant what's going on. But you don't want to be paying that kind of money for a 1 lb. ... A 1 lb is good but you need to lose 10 lb in two weeks. Maybe try something else but I'm not too sure what gives good weight loss. ***** maybe? ??

total loss = 36 lbs

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I just don't think my body likes tis diet anymore. I really don't want to stop the exercise as want to tone so badly. Will see what Sat brings and then decide.

Jo - I thought this weeks weight loss would be better as last weeks was just a lb but not looking like it :-(

You're so close to goal it must be so annoying!!!!

total loss = 36 lbs

You're so close to goal it must be so annoying!!!!

total loss = 36 lbs

It is SO annoying. Like bang your head against a brick wall annoying lol.

Tempted to switch to 1000 cals a day using protein, low fat dairy and fruit and veg. Still restrict carbs and sugars. Tempted to use my fitness pal to log everyday and increase the exercise.

You should be losing more than a 1 lb a week. You get that on ww

total loss = 36 lbs

You should be losing more than a 1 lb a week. You get that on ww

total loss = 36 lbs

Yeah I know - so annoying.

I have PCOS so not sure if that's why but didn't make much of a difference before. So disheartning. I'd be happy with 1lb a week if I was eating more and excersing.

Might have to cut off an arm to get the 10lb off lol

Back