100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

I didn't :)

However - weighed this morning, 5 days since last weigh in. Only lost 1lb and only lost 1lb last week :-( it's only week 3 this week of my restart so was hoping for at least 3lb. Unless I suddenly lose another 2lb by sat im going to be well hacked off. I don't think my body likes this diet anymore, had exactly this before with 2 sts weeks but that was weeks 8&9. Defo in ketosis as checked twice this week and not totm so not that. I've only got 2 weeks until my nights off and wanted to be at goal by then (10lb to go) had I of lost a "normal" amount each week I would of done it but losing 1lb a week isn't going to get me anywhere near it. Could be losing 1lb a week on another diet and eating loads more. Will see what happens sat I guess!!

Sorry to sound so grumpy lol.

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

I Know how you are feeling, my losses have been really slow as well, just got weighed and only lost 2lbs! was hoping to atleast have lost a stone in 3wks... my consultant says it's ok to lose 2/3lbs a week, but being on SS, I thought it would have been doable... anyway, hope to lose the 3lbs next week, if not, I'll probably do ss+ for a week then go back to ss. Good luck hun, hang in there, you are not alone. xx

Unfortunately it may well be the exercise as apparently you retain lots of water exercising. Can you do this for a few more weeks without exercise and then do it on higher steps?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Unfortunately it may well be the exercise as apparently you retain lots of water exercising. Can you do this for a few more weeks without exercise and then do it on higher steps?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

You know what I think that's it, I feel slimmer and a pair of trousers I got a few weeks back were dead tight and this morning they zipped straight up.

How can I get rid of water? Any tips?

I really don't want to stop the exercise as paying a lot for the personal trainer. Will just have to put up and shut up I think lol

Liz, have you been measuring yourself? As you've stepped up the exercise you're probably gaining muscle?

Anne xx

Liz, have you been measuring yourself? As you've stepped up the exercise you're probably gaining muscle?

Anne xx

No :-( But I feel slimmer so defo losing inches. Maybe I need to eat a bit more, I don't know. Will see what the scales say on Sat and ask my personal trainer for some advice.

How you doing Anne? xx

Up until last night fab! Thankfully not too much damage on the scales so hopefully I'll be back to yesterday's weight by the morning.
Don't know why I do this to myself!!

Anne xx

Up until last night fab! Thankfully not too much damage on the scales so hopefully I'll be back to yesterday's weight by the morning.
Don't know why I do this to myself!!

Anne xx

Oh no - was it an epic binge or not too bad?

The key to this diet is getting through the first week, once you've done that you'll be fine. Think you should choose a week where you have no plans and lock yourself away with loads of distractions :) xx

I don't have a week like that. We meet friends every Friday, I'd have to be on my death bed to not go. Lol.
It a wasn't a "I'm sitting at the last supper" type binge but it wasn't good. Got the mother of all headaches today, think it was complete sugar overload, stomach is churning like a washing machine too. Drinking loads today to get it all washed through me.

Anne xx

That's good that you had some control on it and didn't go too mad. Guzzle the water :)

Starving today and have boot camp tonight in the rain. Not looking forward to it!!!! x

We should change the name of this thread to weekly confessions.. forgive me father but I have sinned...

total loss = 36 lbs

Just been reseaching exercise on a VLCD and weight training (which I've been doing) is not good as the muscles have no glocyen stores to repair the muscles. Did wonder why my legs hurt for 4 days after saturday. Not too sure what to do, I know that I'll still be good if I switch diet as I've singed up for 8 weeks with the personal trainer.

Advice please people, what would you do in my shoes? I'm nearly 3 stone down and just have 10lb left to go.

I would switch diet if u have already paid for personal trainer and don't want to stop the exercise. Go for something with more calories and then just make up the difference with exercise? Yeah I got groin strain after swimming once... how the hell does that happen. Maybe just eat healthy on 1200 calories per day. And if you do exercise... not sure how often u are doing it.... that should help you lose the rest of the weight! Good luck.

total loss = 36 lbs

I would switch diet if u have already paid for personal trainer and don't want to stop the exercise. Go for something with more calories and then just make up the difference with exercise? Yeah I got groin strain after swimming once... how the hell does that happen. Maybe just eat healthy on 1200 calories per day. And if you do exercise... not sure how often u are doing it.... that should help you lose the rest of the weight! Good luck.

total loss = 36 lbs

Think you might be right :-( Also bought 3 weeks worth of bars at the weekend, typical lol!!!

Scared but excited!!! Might do 1000 - 1200 cals a day limiting carbs and sugar plus loads of exercise. Will have a think.

I know right lol. Bloody typical. I was in agony. No reason why you can't have a bar everyday for breakfast or snack. Least then you know you are getting a third of your vitamins for the day! Exciting. I miss fruit... don't think I've eaten any since January :(

total loss = 36 lbs

I'd do high protein, low carbs. You need the protein for muscle repair so maybe that's an option. You could also get some advice from your trainer regarding diet although be prepared for a few negative facial expressions if you fess up to doing Cambridge - you just know what he/she's going to say!! Lol

Anne xx

I know right lol. Bloody typical. I was in agony. No reason why you can't have a bar everyday for breakfast or snack. Least then you know you are getting a third of your vitamins for the day! Exciting. I miss fruit... don't think I've eaten any since January :(

total loss = 36 lbs

Fruits not your choosen cheat food then :) Could murder an apple, never thought I'd say that LOL

I'd do high protein, low carbs. You need the protein for muscle repair so maybe that's an option. You could also get some advice from your trainer regarding diet although be prepared for a few negative facial expressions if you fess up to doing Cambridge - you just know what he/she's going to say!! Lol

Anne xx

She knows I'm doing it but has told me to wean myself off and go over to the Paleo diet which is high protein but I have'nt been. Maybe I should listen now lol. She was actually ok with it, she said its good as I've managed to loss so much but said is not substainable and I need to gradually introduce food again.

Back