100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Reading all these posts can I say that LizzRob has posted umpteen posts and comments not just on this thread but lots of others (I read a lot!) and she has been nothing but supportive and I've taken some advice even if she doesn't even know I've read. Maybe you read her post in a different tone to me coz I think it was ment tongue in cheek type way, I read it as that. We can all relate surely to it, everyone knows someone who can eat their own body weight and never put on a pound! so I took at that sort of thing. -not fair but everyone comments- Thanks for reading and Good Luck, Keep on track everyone xx

Thank you that's really kind of you to say hun :) and it's nice to know I've helped from afar :) xx

Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

Wannabe you're very right. I've always enjoyed reading your posts Lizz :) well done on the 2lb loss sweet. And even if it doesn't feel much, at least it's not a gain right? :D your posts on other threads inspire me a great deal and especially your can do attitude. Smile guys it's Sunday :)

Sorry to but into this post but im a secret stalker lol!! All i can add is ditto to the above xxx

And triple ditto (if that phrase exists)
From lizzs point of view I can understand her frustration as I went away did step 2 then step3 and gained 15lb of unjustified weight so when u are step 1 and losing only 2 for 2 consecutive weeks it's hard to find the energy mentally to continue. Lizz was a great support to me and others on different posts when our motivation has been lacking (after the huge holiday gain I didn't deserve) and it's not often she comes on here looking for actual support herself she is mostly giving it out to other people.
Things can be Mis read in text so I will assume that's what's happened here as I don't read it as berating anyone
Over and Out
Xx

Wannabe you're very right. I've always enjoyed reading your posts Lizz :) well done on the 2lb loss sweet. And even if it doesn't feel much, at least it's not a gain right? :D your posts on other threads inspire me a great deal and especially your can do attitude. Smile guys it's Sunday :)

Thanks hun. I just have to accept that the scales will be slower but the inch loss is good because of all the exercise I do. I'll get there one day lol x

And triple ditto (if that phrase exists) From lizzs point of view I can understand her frustration as I went away did step 2 then step3 and gained 15lb of unjustified weight so when u are step 1 and losing only 2 for 2 consecutive weeks it's hard to find the energy mentally to continue. Lizz was a great support to me and others on different posts when our motivation has been lacking (after the huge holiday gain I didn't deserve) and it's not often she comes on here looking for actual support herself she is mostly giving it out to other people. Things can be Mis read in text so I will assume that's what's happened here as I don't read it as berating anyone Over and Out Xx

You have a crazy body like mine! Lol we look at a cake and we put on weight! Being a woman sucks sometimes xx

You have a crazy body like mine! Lol we look at a cake and we put on weight! Being a woman sucks sometimes xx Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

Haha yes bet make sure I dknt look at any pasties or scones in Cornwall lol xx

Haha yes bet make sure I dknt look at any pasties or scones in Cornwall lol xx

May I recommend a blindfold? Lol xx

I think in Krazzed's defence there had just been a post from Liz about this being a confessional page about cheats (Liz - that made me laugh!) and to follow that with a post about it being frustrating to lose less than those who cheat looked as if it was pointed at those who have cheated on this thread. I actually don't think that was Lizz's intention, but I can see how it looked. I think Krazzed just wanted to be honest about how she feels, which is fine, and its also fine for Lizz to have the space to defend herself if she feels the opinion is wrong.

I can understand that to be 100% and lose less than someone who is cheated is incredibly frustrating, but someone else's higher loss doesn't make a lower loss any less of an achievement. Ultimately, slowly and surely gives someone more time to get used to the plan, and adjust their eating patterns for good. I lost nearly 4 stone in the first 12 weeks the first time I did the plan, but if big losses equalled success I wouldn't be here again!

Its not ideal to be cheating obviously, but I don't think anyone who cheats 'expects' to still lose lots, its just sometimes our bodies act in a funny way. All of us want to be 100% and quite honestly, at this point in my 'Cambridge journey' I'd rather have a 100% week and lose 2/3lbs than cheat and lose 4/5lbs, on the basis that to be successful in the future I need my head to be in the right place.

Whatever weight we lose, and however we do it, we should celebrate one another for being here at all. As Liz said, a few days off track is still an improvement on all week off track. We're all aiming for 100%, but hopefully we can continue to be honest about when we fall short of this.

Nicely said Jo :) hope everyone is having a lovely daaaay!

Nicely said Jo :) hope everyone is having a lovely daaaay!

How are you finding it, this is your first week isn't it?
The more times you do this diet, the harder it seems to get. I know if I'd have just stuck it out, I'd be at goal now instead of continually losing and regaining the same bit!!

Anne xx

How are you finding it, this is your first week isn't it? The more times you do this diet, the harder it seems to get. I know if I'd have just stuck it out, I'd be at goal now instead of continually losing and regaining the same bit!! Anne xx

I'm doing okay I think thanks :D day 5 nearly done. Got my weigh in Tuesday eve. Excited but nervous! I hope this diet works for me as well as it has for everyone else!! How many times have you done it Anne? Xx

Think this is the third but haven't really got back into it yet. It's more the mental attitude that you must have to well on Cambridge, sounds like you're doing really well so just keep it up and it'll all be worth it on Tuesday. Good luck.

Anne xx

Well done for sticking to day 5 cee :)

How's everyone getting on? Being good I hope!!!

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Nope. Had a bbq today with family... just going to eat chicken I said....

total loss = 36 lbs

Nope. Had a bbq today with family... just going to eat chicken I said....

total loss = 36 lbs

Oh dear! On a scale of 1 to bad what we talking?! At least tomorrow is a new day!

Oh dear :-( was it share bag of sensations bad? Lol.

Jo - how you getting on?

Oh dear :-( was it share bag of sensations bad? Lol.

Jo - how you getting on?

Well it all went wrong Thursday and been off since, but back on track today and looks like I'll have lost 5 lbs this week so not a complete waste. Going to keep trying to do as many 100% days as poss before flying out for the wedding.

Really want it confirmed whether I can bring my packs to the US for the few days before the wedding but my CDC isn't sure.

How you getting on?

I'm sure you can if there in your hold luggage just not your hand luggage.

Yeah all good thanks. Lost nothing all week though despite being 100%. Being exercising loads though, like weight training exercise. Losing inches more than weight. Started to eat more protein, cross between cambridge and paleo to keep me In ketosis.

How long until you fly?

To be honest, whatever the scales say it sounds like you're taking the best route to long term success and the best body :)

Fly Monday 21st so including today I've got 8 days. Wedding is the Friday so wondering if I should have packs until then to stop any bloat before it. Seems a shame to miss out on enjoying NYC fully with food but I want to feel good on my wedding day. Hard one.

:) The biggest thing for me now is losing the last bit and not gaining. Enjoying the exercise.

That's come around so quick. Bet your so excited. What about doing breakfast and lunch on plan and having nice dinners. Or even just lunch and stick to eggs and meat for breakfast. How long are you there after the wedding?

Back