100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Last two days have not been good. Definitely gained again. Family night out last night and then afternoon tea with my friends today. Back to it tomorrow again.

OMG, this really is the confessional isn't it! I think it's good though (not that we cheat) but for me anyway, the fact that others find this so hard too. It makes me feel less of a failure to know that others also struggle to stay 100%.
Monday is the start of a new week, so come on ladies, we can do this!!

Anne xx

It may be turning into a confession site but at least your all still here trying. Some good days are better than none and I find when I go off plan it also means I stop posting!!!

100% weekend for me. Been having 2 bars a day plus a bit of chicken then a protein and green veg dinner. Still in ketosis as been testing everyday.

Am I right in thinking that I'm burning fat and gaining muscle as I'm in ketosis? That's why I'm sts?

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

You must be burning fat so its probably a combination of muscle gain and water retention due to the muscle gain. I think your body will probably take a while to adjust and then you'll have a good loss.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Same two f'ing lbs back on after the weekend. 10 6 this morning so I'm back to being a lb away from goal again when I actually want to get into the 9's. Have been saintly so far today though. Got up at 6.30 and went for a 10km uphill cycle. Then have had porridge made with water, a boiled egg and a fruit pot for brekkie. Have my cambridge shake and half a breast of chicken packed for lunch and I'm going to have a can of tuna for my tea. Also have the 2 litres of water ready to go here on my desk. I've a pact made with myself that I'm off alcohol too for the next two weeks and I'm going to do a minimum of 40 minutes exercise a day to tone my stomach up a bit.

Liz - that's definitely what's happening, if you're seeing a pink stick then you're a fat burning machine, you're just gaining muscle. Have a week of looking at the tape measure instead of the scales.
Kiwi - go you! All planned out and ready for the day. #background applause.
I haven't weighed myself yet, I may not bother as I know it's going to send me into a pit of melancholy. It's going to take me till about Thursday to get rid of what I've gained!
Lovely day though, I've had 2 hours sleep and I've got to get myself to the hospital so I may just walk there. Every little helps!
Keep up the good work ladies. I'm counting on you!

Anne xx

Thanks all - yes just wanted to double check I wasn't being deluded!! Think I may be due TOTM too so maybe thats making a difference although dosen't normally affect me, maybe it is now. Defo feel a slight difference in my clothes which is good. I have 2 nights off planned next week, I'm actually considering not coming off plan and going but not drinking, does that make me a loser LOL. Just feel proper in the zone and don't like going in and out of Ketosis as makes me feel like I'm dying!!!

Kiwi - try not to be too hard on yourself, you'll have that 2lb off in no time.

Anne - You back on plan? Hope your ok at the hospital x

Thanks all - yes just wanted to double check I wasn't being deluded!! Think I may be due TOTM too so maybe thats making a difference although dosen't normally affect me, maybe it is now. Defo feel a slight difference in my clothes which is good. I have 2 nights off planned next week, I'm actually considering not coming off plan and going but not drinking, does that make me a loser LOL. Just feel proper in the zone and don't like going in and out of Ketosis as makes me feel like I'm dying!!!

Kiwi - try not to be too hard on yourself, you'll have that 2lb off in no time.

Anne - You back on plan? Hope your ok at the hospital x

Defo not a loser, I think if you're in the zone it'd be a really shame to potentially lose your mojo coming off plan. There will be plenty of events in the future you can eat/drink at :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

When I was fulltime in ketosis I rarely came out of it. Chicken salad and sparkling water when I was out. Just kept life so much easier tbh.

Hey guys :) dont worry Kiwi I bet that 2lb will drop off again in no time :)

First weigh in tomorrow night. Nervous! Been watching success stories on YouTube by DualDynamics. They're great and really help inspire you to keep on going!

I think it's fab that everyone is honest here about any slip ups. The main thing is that we don't give up when we have them. Just build a bridge and get over and keep moving forward! :D

Just don't want to appear boring. I've been in my new job 3 months now and always say no to the social events plus it's free lol.

Bet your excited for your first weigh in cee, loved my weigh ins when I first started. Good luck x

Just don't want to appear boring. I've been in my new job 3 months now and always say no to the social events plus it's free lol. Bet your excited for your first weigh in cee, loved my weigh ins when I first started. Good luck x Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

You won't appear boring :) just be yourself and have fun and they wont be paying attention to what you're eating and drinking :)

I'm really excited. Just nervous!! Hah xxx

Don't worry kiwi. You're so close now. A good few weeks and you'll be there. Liz... your body is just strange but I think it's cos you're being too good again but now you're upping your calorie intake you should *hopefully* notice the change. If your clothes are baggy than you're obviously building muscle mass so turning into a lean mean fat grilling machine :) anne... we're like two peas in a pod... you're my cheating partner... I think we have sympathy cheats subconsciously ha! Hope everyone else is getting on okay. I'm on day one again for the uptenth time... I'm like a broken record. Anyway hope everyone has a good week. X

total loss = 36 lbs

Don't worry kiwi. You're so close now. A good few weeks and you'll be there. Liz... your body is just strange but I think it's cos you're being too good again but now you're upping your calorie intake you should *hopefully* notice the change. If your clothes are baggy than you're obviously building muscle mass so turning into a lean mean fat grilling machine :) anne... we're like two peas in a pod... you're my cheating partner... I think we have sympathy cheats subconsciously ha! Hope everyone else is getting on okay. I'm on day one again for the uptenth time... I'm like a broken record. Anyway hope everyone has a good week. X total loss = 36 lbs

At least you keep on going though Krazzed :) that's the main thing! You can do it. We're all here to support you!

Liz it's at 6.45pm tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be on here at 7 crying cos I've either done well or I've done cr ap! Haha xx

P.s. not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but I just thought liz when we exercise we damage the muscles and sore muscles need to retain water to repair themselves so also think that might be why you're not losing lbs on scales. Perhaps try to up water intake to see if that helps....

total loss = 36 lbs

I read that krazzed. Apparently it's one if the many reasons people give up as they see a gain. Water retention is around 4lb when you start exercising. Should go after 2-3 weeks apparently. Been reading loads of stuff about it. Going to drink an extra 750 mls. Normally have 4 x 750 mls a day of water plus green tea but going to aim for 5.

I'm on day 1 again. Good news is my consultant has taken me off the tablets that were really not suiting me (I have Endometriosis) and prescribed something different. Reading the leaflet one of the side effects may be weight gain. Wtf?? Spose to take tablets 3 times a day for the next 3 months. If my weight goes up, I'm coming straight off them!!
The delights of being a woman!

Anne xx

CeeBoo - you not had a crafty peek at the scales all week? You're going to be sooo pleased with yourself tomorrow night, I can feel it in my water! Good luck my lovely.

Anne xx

Back