100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

That's good Anne. I'm sure you'll be fine on the new tabs, prob one of 100 side affects that they have to write as prob happened to one person in 100. Wouldn't worry too much about it. X

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Fingers crossed no side effects XX

I'm on day 1 again. Good news is my consultant has taken me off the tablets that were really not suiting me (I have Endometriosis) and prescribed something different. Reading the leaflet one of the side effects may be weight gain. Wtf?? Spose to take tablets 3 times a day for the next 3 months. If my weight goes up, I'm coming straight off them!! The delights of being a woman! Anne xx

What tablets are they? I'm a gynea consultant can tell u how true that really is as a side effect x

Weight work out done. Other half done it with me, my personal trainer has done me a 4 week plan. Feeling good. Struggled to eat my dinner tonight, was only some pork and an egg, the joys of ketosis :)

How's everyone else found today?

Well done liz keep going! Today has been good. Tomorrow the hunger will kick in. X

total loss = 36 lbs

What tablets are they? I'm a gynea consultant can tell u how true that really is as a side effect x

Hi Autumn and thanks. He's now put me on to Norethisterone, one tablet, three times a day for the next three months. Personally, I'd much prefer to have the damn lot out, I have nothing but trouble!!

Anne xx

My cycling fad day 2 - I'm shockingly unfit. Feel like a good puke after 10.7km on the bike. It's too early.

Good luck krazzed :)

Did you weigh in last night?

Kiwi - well done on the ride, was that outside? I once puked after a boot camp class at 06:30 lol.

No weigh in this week as I had plans and sge couldn't rearrange so it's next Monday now. Still lost weight this week which is good

total loss = 38 lbs

You cow lol. I had movement on the scales this morning but not counting it till Saturday as ill prob but it back on by then knowing my body lol. Fingers crossed I'm on the move though.

Yep outside, I live in a very hilly area hence the knots in my stomach at the moment. I suppose what doesn't kill me will make me stronger (and hopefully thinner).

Bloody hell kiwi what time did u go for that ride?! That's good liz fingers crossed it's a biggy this week

total loss = 38 lbs

Just the thought is making me breathless lol. Well done kiwi :)

Fingers crossed krazzed. I'd be happy with just a lb or 2 as long as it's something!!!

CeeBoo - you not had a crafty peek at the scales all week? You're going to be sooo pleased with yourself tomorrow night, I can feel it in my water! Good luck my lovely. Anne xx

I did on day 3 just to see if it was working haha. But apart from that nooo. So tempted to though!! I hope you're right anne!! Will let you all know tonight :D xxx

Are we having money on it? Lol. I'm going for 9.5lbs. Good luck, make sure you let us know.

Anne xx

Back