100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Just had weigh in ......8lbs off!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOO HAPPY!!:D

Got back in the car and said out loud 'well done me' must have looked mad to others around - don't care -!!!! LOL

Well done! You must feel very proud! Same again this week then!

total loss = 38 lbs

Krazzed,

I am I know Ive a long way but its going the right way.

Was in the 16 stones, now in the 14 stones (only just yes) but I'm in there!!!!

Just had weigh in ......8lbs off!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOO HAPPY!!:D

Got back in the car and said out loud 'well done me' must have looked mad to others around - don't care -!!!! LOL

That's amazing. What weeks weigh in was that? Well done :)

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

My 3rd week Liz.

I had a couple of bars on the 2nd but don't think they agreed with me so just had porridge and soups this week and the obligatory water - I drink a good 4-5 litres during the day and 3 black coffees. So, will carry on this week the same. Don't expect the same results every week but my golly, it has given me a boost!

Well done! It's great when you see the numbers changing. 3 numbers in 3 weeks is pretty impressive! !!

total loss = 38 lbs

Arr hope no one put money on me!! I lost a mere 4lbs. Just a shock after seeing how well other people do and I have been 100%, drinking 3L of water a day and just feel a bit blah. Gonna keep going of course. 4lb is still 4lb closer to my goal and 4lb closer to being healthier. My consultant was a star. She hugged it out with me and said I may have slower progress with my weightloss due to my pcos but should see the results in inches instead. I am quite pleased to say that I lost 6inches. But I dunno. I feel I've let everyone down somehow. :( first week should be the big week and I just don't understand why it hasn't come across on the scales.

or ceeboo its not fair is it

i too have pcos and i always lose weight slower than others and put it on faster if that makes you feel better

like you say 4lb is a great loss and it is double the average weight loss for a normal diet so chin up and celebrate and get ready for a whole new week of 100%

sam

4 lb is still amazing. Keep going. That's a till double what you would have lost doing anything else. I guess it depends on other factors like totm etc

total loss = 38 lbs

Thanks Sam and Krazzed.

Just frustrating how quick I can put the weight on but how painfully slow it comes off. But thanks guys I'm gonna keep going. Another week 100% xx

Hey cee,
Sorry it's not what you expected. 4lb is still fab though. I too have pcos so know exactly how you feel and know how quick you can put on. I once put on 6lb in 3 days :-(

Stick with it, your here and you losing that's half the battle. Well done for being here and being 100%. X

CeeBoo,

6 inches aint a bad lose! understand you're a bit miffed but 4lbs off has got to be better than on!

Week 2 coming up, keep going - I know you will - and lets see what happens next week. XX

You might be pleasantly surprised next week!
The body is a complex thing, it might just be playing a wait n see game regarding the calorie intake.
If it makes you feel any better, I gained LOADS over the weekend and it's killing me to stick with it when you don't see it coming off again.
Stick with it sweetheart, I guarantee it'll be worth it.

Anne xx

Weighed myself this morn and I'm in the 13 ' s finally ahhhhhh

total loss = 38 lbs

A lot Closer than you was 6 months ago!!! What's your height? That seems low. That's 2 stone less than me!!

Back