100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

You need to stop weighing yourself until your first cdc weigh in. Its not possible to not lose weight on 440 calories a day. Congrats on being 100% so far. It gets so much easier after day 10 and staying 100% until you get where you want to be is the best way to do this programme. Cheating only hurts you in the longterm.

mdhg.

Kiwi IS totally right. Ditto to all she says. I used to get on the scales far too many times. They are now at my Mum and Dads so I cant!

Since I got rid of them I stopped worrying coz I had nothing to worry about - had to wait to see consultant.

Good Luck, you're only on your first part of this fantastic weigh lose journey so be patient with yourself and your body, it will come off, the min amount of calories you are taking in compared to what you had a few weeks ago the weigh has no choice but to go. XX :)

Thanks Kiwichan.

Well start of day 4 today and im feeling much more positive despite it being a Friday and extremely nice weather which means every one will be having a few drinks after work but im feeling good with lots of will power today! Have a good day everyone :)

Wannabesize12 you are so right! Im having much fewer calories than before so i guess I just wait for it all to fall off! :)

How's everyone getting on? But too quiet on here for my liking. Hope it doesn't mean your all stuffing your faces lol.

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Ummmm... I've been in London today and yesterday and had some bad things but not full on binges so may have actually lost some water gain.

100% tomorrow, promise!

How's your training going?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm going to weigh myself in the morning and see what the story is. I'm not expecting miracles though.

All good thanks Jo. Boot camp last night nothing today too hot. PT session in the morning.

Not long until the wedding.

Kiwi - I'm sure you'll be fine

Currently watching the most incredible storm ever here in essex. Slightly nervy but mental.

Anyone else got it?

We had it at 6.30 this morning. No spacing between the thunder and the lightening. It was mad to watch over Dublin.

Still at work. In an office today right next door to a KFC and a McDonalds drive thru and haven't frequented either. I hope one of you is polishing my halo......

We had it at 5 this morn and 6:30. Back again and warnings have been issued here. Even talk of tornados tomorrow here lol.

It's polished and waiting. Was craving wine tonight but resisted.

Morning all :)

So official weigh in this morning and I've lost a lb!!! Finally a loss :) ideally I'd want more but just happy to have a loss to be honest. Hopefully I'm back to losing. 9lb to go to target.

Gradually eating more too but restricting carbs, still in ketosis. Come on body, give me 2lb this week lol :)

Well done liz, it'll go, don't give up. I've been good, been having some protein in the evenings, staying in ketosis but the scales are reluctant to move. I'm just staying with it as I know they've got to move eventually but blimey this week has been a hard slog. And it's damn difficult when you're not seeing much result!
Well done kiwi, I'm proud of you.

Anne xx

Quick question to put my mind at ease. I've been super good all week, had my shakes and if desperate a small amount of protein in the evenings. I'm on various tablets for different things so think I'm holding on to water. I've tested, and I've been in ketosis all week but the scales just aren't budging. If your in ketosis, your burning fat as fuel right? So in theory, it's impossible for me to be in ketosis and not lose weight?
Just need some reassurance that I'm not going mad here!! I'm trying really hard and not getting very far. Sat in the pub all last night with all my friends and had nothing but diet coke and water!!

Anne xx

Yes defo Anne. I asked the same question a few pages back. Don't fret, you'll defo be losing fat. Also think the weathers not helping, my ankles have been swollen due to the heat and sure that causes water retention. Xx

Thanks liz, I'm sticking with it, so proud of myself for getting through a Friday night, just really disheartened when you're seeing no visible movement on the scales.

Anne xx

I'm being good now lol. There was an incident with the Chinese the other night and the tea lady last night....

total loss = 39 lbs

Back