100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Well done on the loss liz. And we'll done anne for sticking with it. Stay strong xxx

total loss = 39 lbs

I knew it lol. Silence is never good :)

Had my pt session this morn. Was squatting with 25 kg on my back then power lifting 40 kg. thought I was going to die lol.

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Good for you Liz. I'm impressed! Im having a fairly solid day today. 2 shakes, 2 boiled eggs, can of tuna (and a mini kit kat). 2 ltrs of water and a 5km brisk walk.

Just having a quick cuppa during my night shift. Hoping to see good things tomorrow (today?)
Sounds like everyone is being uber good. Big pat on the back all round.

Anne xx

Hope your shift went well Anne, Another week, another weight worries /losses /gains etc lol.....and here we go again. ive got weigh in tom. but not expecting any lose due to loo problems. (not gone for a week! ) to much info but will talk to consultant tomorrow evening, she said if its not changed I can have a Cambridge fibre thingy? I'll find out

Sorry to lower that message lol Happy days

Good luck Anne with the weigh in. Let us know how you get on.

Good weekend for me, last good one for a while as have lots of celebrations the next few weekends then a holiday in 4 weeks. Will continue the exercise during this time and be good for 6 days out of 7 so fingers crossed I can still have a small loss each week. My holiday is 8 days in the Lake District in our own cottage so reckon I can limit damage there as will be very active and can cook for myself. Don't get me wrong I'm not sticking to plan but will be more conscious of what I'm eating.

Hope everyone's doing ok, have a good day all :)

Hope your shift went well Anne, Another week, another weight worries /losses /gains etc lol.....and here we go again. ive got weigh in tom. but not expecting any lose due to loo problems. (not gone for a week! ) to much info but will talk to consultant tomorrow evening, she said if its not changed I can have a Cambridge fibre thingy? I'll find out

Sorry to lower that message lol Happy days

Good luck hun, never had an issue with the toilet side of things but heard the fibre is good. Get yourself some. Let us know how you get on with your weigh in. :)

I was 10 6.5 this morning so the scales are definitely going the wrong way. I'm almost out of shakes too. Yesterday wasn't a great day. I didn't binge or anything but we were out and about and I just ate what was there. Hubs cooked breakfast so that was the start of it. Then I had a scone when we were out in a little country cafe for lunch and an ice cream then when I brought the kid to the beach in the late afternoon. I did that a 5km walk yesterday morning though before everyone else got up so I suppose thats something.

Back on it today...................again................

That's only a small gain kiwi, will only be water and be gone in a day back on plan. Don't be too hard on yourself, you've had a stressful week. X

So my personal trainer has put me on protein shakes to help me build muscle. This is in addition to the good I'm eating. Just had one, it's like cambridge day one again lol. I hate shakes!!!! I'm paying her a lot of money so have to listen to her but omg there gross lol.

I dread them Liz. I mentioned to hubs yesterday that I was almost out of Cambridge shakes and he said sure you're not following the plan fully anymore, why don't you just switch to my protein shakes I've loads in the press. Just the thoughts is turning my stomach even though I'm sure they're fine.

Was gross. Feel sick now, too early for me but she said I need to get my metabolism going.

What do ppl think of slim and save compared to cambridge?

total loss = 39 lbs

Liz I'm going to order the starter pack so please let me know your referral code etx xxxx

total loss = 39 lbs

I've lost the binge that I put on over the course of last weekend plus around 1.5lb, I'm sick of losing, gaining, and losing the same bit. Lol.
Had a look at my card, I'm still 3.5lb heavier now than i was in April when I completely went off the rails. So disappointed with myself as I would be well on my way to target now if I'd have just stuck with it.
This diet really does work - I just suck at it!!

Anne xx

Don't be hard on yourselves. The important thing is your still here and trying, a lot of others have given up completely.

Back