100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

I'm loving slim and save. Food is so nice. I'm really impressed with it to be honest. I think I made the cheese pasta wrong as didn't put enough water in so was a bit dry but all the other since have been lovely. Mt fave so far is the spag bol... tastes like spag bol. Amazing really because when I opened the packet I was like how the heck is this going to turn into something edible. I love the bars too. They are quite sickly bit if you have a bit now and then it's fine cos they are very rich. I prefer them to cambridge bars as cambridge bars are quite hard and have a funny taste which makes them all have the same underlying taste... strange ay. I wonder what exante is like lol...

total loss = 39 lbs

U must be so happy to be 7 lbs away. Which I was 7 lbs away! Can I have your willpower when you're done liz please. Thanks

total loss = 39 lbs

Ladies, please help, I'm really struggling. I am see next to no weight loss even though really sticking to it, I'm staying in ketosis and not cheating. It's Friday which usually means out with the usual crowd. Last week a stayed the entire night on water and diet Pepsi. I'm struggling to find the motivation to stay strong when I'm seeing little or no results. I'm like - why bother - I might as well go have a great time and have pizza!!!!
Helppppppp!!!

Anne xx

Anne - how you doing? Sorry for only just replying. Stay strong, you will lose. Your bodies prob having a tantrum as you've been on and off this so much it's confused. Hopefully your not knee deep in pizza :) xx

Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 1lb :)

I didn't eat pizza and I didn't drink. The only temptation I succumbed to was a slither of someone else's kebab meat!
I've lost about 1.5lb this week, a pitiful amount for the effort I've put in. Hoping 2lbs melt off me during the course of today and tomorrow but not banking on it! Lol.
Keeping going but it's hard!!

Anne xx

Well done Anne, that's fab. Proud of you :)

1.5 lb is great, at least it's a loss.

Have a good day. Xx

Off to book my wedding this morning :) exciting!!! Drinks later, fingers crossed the crisps monster inside doesn't come out when drunk lol.

Ooo, exciting stuff. I think the crisp monster is allowed out to play today. It's the law or something......

Anne xx

Ah Anne, you'll get your big drop next week Im sure. I was 10 3.75 this morning. First time there's been a 3 after the 10 but im out tonight so i will probably undue all that good work again. Im a lb under goal so in my head its no biggie even though i really want to get into the 9s. Will get there eventually im sure.

Me lol. Back on this morning, drank sat night and had a nice dinner yesterday. Didn't go too mad, gained 2lb hopefully have that off by weds.

Did you have sat off too kiwi?

I'm here. After a weekend of ewr (eating without reason) back on today again x

total loss = 39 lbs

I'm here, I've stayed strong but asking myself why I bothered!!! Lol

Anne xx

2lb, 2bloody lb. don't get me wrong, I know it's off and not on but Jeeezzzz, this is a hard slog! Had a bar-b-q yesterday, had all the kids round, beer flowing, loads of food, and I stayed so strong - had a small piece of chicken and a bit of salad. I've got a fridge full of potato salad and cream cakes just screaming my name.
Agggghhhhhhhh!!!!

Anne xx

2 lbs is a lot. Keep going I feel a big one coming

total loss = 39 lbs

2 lbs is great Anne. That's the max i ever lost in a week after the initial big losses. Just remember at a steady 2 lb a week you'd have 2 stone off in no time. Me I behaved myself ish this weekend. Didnt go mad on the food or booze. I did have afternoon tea on Sunday but i did loads of exercise too so I was 10 3.5 leaving the house this morning. At this stage looking at what Ive on over the coming week Im not going to be in the 9s now for the wedding on the 8th August but my bm dress fits me really well so Im ok with that.

Thanks, I know it's a loss and really I should be pleased but it's just going so slow!!! Lol.
I'm really not going to be impressed with 8lb a month, going to have to step my game up!

Anne xx

Back