100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

I keep the top one as a reminder Im not going back there, dressed in winter clothes in 40 degree heat. I should have been ashamed at the time.

You look stunning!!! Wow!!

Yes all go to date kiwi :)

You look amazing kiwi, like 10 years younger!!! I need to do some, I bought a lovely dress yesterday that I'm wearing tomorrow night, will have to post some pics.

Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 1lb :)

Everyone's doing so well, I feel a failure. Was doing really well, came down with a cold/flu sickness thing and I just went completely off the rails. 4 nights of eating what I wanted = a gain of 6lb? So I think my entire weight loss for last month now stands at 4lb!!!
I've got 9 weeks till my girlie weekend where I promised myself I would not be the fatty in the group anymore and it looks like I am.
Am I just destined to yoyo all my life?

Anne xx

Oh no Anne! Please try and think of the positives. Are you back on now? That 6lb will mainly be water, a few days back on and most of it will be gone. Why not set yourself a new challenge for the next 9 weeks?

I stayed the same this week :-( was only off the diet for one day and not even that bad!!!! Sigh!!!! Wanted at least a lb!!!

Off the diet again tonight for a party so no doubt another sts next week!!! Only have 2 weeks until my holiday and wanted to be a target by then. Think I'm never destined to lose the last 7lb :-(

I dropped back to 800 calories a day for the last few days and it seems to have kick started me again. I was 10 1.75 this morning. However Ive a big night out tonight so thats probably going to undo loads of hard work for the week. Liz think of all the muscle you're building. You're going to look really lean when you're done without all the excess skin. Anne you need to just make a choice at this stage. Its perfectly doable to lose 2 stone in those 9 weeks but it's a choice in your head. You need to make that decision in your head to do SS for the 9 weeks. That means no tiny bits here and there, no diet drinks etc. Totally on plan for the 9 weeks. Its only 2 months out of your entire life. You drink water when you're out and you carry tetras with you. I wouldnt even have a bar. A minimum of 3 ltrs of water a day too and loads of green tea. When you stick to plan that rigidly thats when you see the big results fast. It is a choice.

Couple of updated pics below.
The first is me on the left at Christmas:
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406998789.677722.jpg
Then me 2 months ago after losing 2 & a half stone:
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406998834.697851.jpg
Then this is tonight 3.1 stone down:
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406998884.296814.jpg

Wow, that's a drastic change, congrats Liz! You look fab. Love the new hair colour.

Thanks hun. It's amazing how different we both look. Love it though, so weird though that I still have "fat" days!!! The joys of being a woman.

Wow Liz, you look fantastic. Congratulations, you deserve it, you've done so amazingly well.

Anne xx

loving the before and after photos girls you look amazing well done
sam

Thanks both :)

Feel so much better for it, still have a bit to go but the chunk (literally lol) has gone!!

How's everyone getting on?

i am away and sporadically checking in when i get wifi!!
sam

I'm here and back on plan as of today. Since last Tuesday evening iv gained 6lb, it's going to take some serious work this week to get that back off.
Your photos have really encouraged me, you (and kiwi) both look so different, you've both done so fantastically well. I'm well jel!!

Anne xx

Back