100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

I'm had my head in a barrel of food all Weekend again. Don't know what to do bar supergluing my mouth shut

total loss = 39 lbs

Liz, if you don't mind me asking, what was your weight in the first photo at Christmas?

Anne xx

Liz, if you don't mind me asking, what was your weight in the first photo at Christmas?

Anne xx

I was at least 15.1, prob more. I started cutting out carbs 5 days before I started. I weighed in at 15.1 when I started cambridge. but reckon I was more 15.7. X

Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 1lb :)

I'm had my head in a barrel of food all Weekend again. Don't know what to do bar supergluing my mouth shut

total loss = 39 lbs

Lol. How bad was bad? Have you weighed in yet? I think you should have a look at paleo. Might suit you better. X

I'm down home for the big wedding on Friday so no time for interneting this week. I'm 10 1.75 on dads scales but his weighs about 3 lbs lighter than mine so I've definitely gained a little. Im grand on food but its a drink in every house with all the visiting. This is the week I worked towards and I'm below goal so I'm going to relax and enjoy it. Best of luck for this week everyone. Onwards and downwards!!!

I'm still here being good. Agree it's so quiet!!!

Had a movement on the scales this morning. Won't post official result till sat. Slowly but surely lol. I will get to goal!!!!

Yeah, good woman! I've no idea what I weigh at the moment but I havent put on much if anything. I definitely have not lost anything anyway but i dont think I'll have stayed the same by the time this wedding is over.

You'll be fine kiwi. Enjoy. You'll have to post a pic of yourself in the dress.

Krazzed, Anne - where are you???? Silence is a bad thing!!!!

2 stone Anne, possibly a little more. Water intake would have to be substantial too.

Hi Anne,

I'd say easily 2 stone, think I did 2 stone 5 lb in 8 weeks. You have to be 100% though, no diet coke, drink your water etc. At the very worst have a bit of plain chicken breast if you need to (I use to).

Good luck. You can do it, you just have to get your mind in the zone. X

Another slight movement on the scales this morning. Hope it last until sat :)

I'm at team building all day. Breakfast, lunch and a 3 course meal is being provided, nightmare!!!! I've told them I can't eat gluten or wheat (slight lie lol) as didn't want to ruin the diet. I'll avoid as much as I can, planning on having eggs and bacon for breakfast, a bar for lunch (I'll just say I'm not hungry) and for dinner I think it's a tomato salad for starters, pork for dinner and some kind of posh strawberries for dessert. I'll leave what I can and hopefully not do any damage. Oh and it's free drinks lol. Ill avoid that too!!!

I'm starting to gain a few. Hubs arrived so I'm not driving myself to the family stuff anymore so i had a good few drinks last night and then i helped him with a haggis and chips after the pub. Rehearsal dinner tonight and then wedding tomorrow. Damage limitation currently in effect.

I'm watching a programme called "my big fat fetish". At first I was bemused but the more I watch the more saddened I become. These women are promoting themselves as independent big beautiful women who are happy with their size but most on the programme are barely mobile. I'm not judging, if they are genuinely happy with the size they are then all power to them.
But why do they look so miserable??

Anne xx

I personally believe no one can be truly happy being very overweight. I was in all other aspects of my life happy with everything except my weight.

How you getting on Anne? Are you back on? X

I've had my time out so it's 8 week countdown starting today. I've never actually committed to a full 8 weeks at 100% but I'll do my best and see what happens, can't say fairer than that. Just spent about an hour looking at inspirational photos, they really help.

Anne xx

Good luck Anne, you can do it!!

I've ran 4 out of 5 days so far this week and just off for a pt session. I better have lost by the morning lol.

Weigh in for me and lost a lb. pleased with that. A loss is better than nothing for me and having so many sts weeks. 6lb to target :)

Back