100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Hope you can get it dry, I wanted to do the bed linen but it's piddling it down here!

Anne xx

Sorry to butt in, I've been reading this thread for the past couple of weeks since I started this diet.
Anne - I put all of my weight on due to various hormone treatments over the past six years. On 17th July, my consultant said enough was enough and my only option left was a full hysterectomy.
I don't want to have a general anaesthetic at 15 stone, so I decided to come off all medication and use cwp to lose as much as possible before my op.
I've tried cwp numerous times in the past few years, the longest I lasted 100% was for 7 weeks last year, I only lost 13 lbs and I found it soul destroying, this time I've lost 14lbs in 2 weeks and I'm so motivated, the only difference is the lack of hormone medication this time x

I'm starving......well technically I'm not but I'd eat my own hand at the moment. No bbq or Mammy in laws dinners today. I'd better stick it out. Suck it up Princess!!!!!

1pm - 2 boiled eggs, black coffee and a litre of water. Good thing there are no biscuits in the houses. I'm missing Daddys chocolate digestives stash. Will have to have words with the old man though. My 3 year old is the favourite grandkid. When I got him the house was stocked with kinder bars, tayto, peanut butter and capri suns. There are considered rare when we're out type treats in our house. He was sneaking her chocolate for washing her hands! It's no wonder i was always the fat kid and he's prediabetic

I need to remember this feeling the next time I'm stuffing my gob. I might need to give up alcohol altogether. While I'm not a big drinker it seems to pile on the lbs when I indulge. My days of an odd glass in the evenings are definitely gone.

Emsiewoo, thanks so much for that, I've been feeling like I've been going mad at times. I'm convinced that these various tablets they've had me trying are to blame for a lot of my problems and I'm already feeling so much better now I've stopped taking them although it's only been a few days. I'm going to see how my symptoms manifest themselves and take it from there regarding further treatment. I desperately want a hysterectomy, it would be a resolution to all my problems but my local Nhs trust are dead set against it, they want to try every other option available first, I'm convinced it's a numbers thing. I'm committed to getting as much weight off as possible over the next couple of months, I know every lb I can lose will benefit my health as well as my mindset.
It's reassuring to find out I'm not alone! Thankyou for your words, it has meant a lot.

Anne xx

Kiwi - "stuffing my gob", are you sure we aren't related? Just classic - love it! X

Anne xx

Ooo look at you with your smiley face - go liz!
I'm doing surprisingly well, so far easy peasy, let's see what tomorrow brings.
I'm quietly optimistic. Lol.

Anne xx

new cder

can I join? I have just started CD and im hoping to lose 6 stone (I KNOW:( ) could do with some support as have failed so many times and really want to succeed this time xxxx marina xxxx :p

Hi Marina and welcome. How are you getting on?
I'm just finishing a night shift so am heading off home hoping to avoid falling into the fridge. Just need to get through these first few days and praying it'll be plain sailing after that.

Anne xx

Go to bed Anne anytime you're hungry like that the first two weeks. I've the 2 easy lbs gone this morning so I'm now 2 lbs from 1st goal again and 8 from my tattoo.

Well done Anne, proud of you. :)

Good luck marina. Feel free to ask any questions or post on here as much as you like. We all support one another.

Kiwi - one day back and 2lb is fab, you'll have the rest off in no time.

X

Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 5lb :)

I'm quietly confident for you too Anne. Best of luck!!! Marina - support is key so ask anything you want. I check in when I have a free moment.

Start of day 3 on the 8week shrink down. So far so good. Was absolutely freezing this morning, so much so I climbed into bed wearing my dressing gown and bed socks. I vaguely remember Keith looking bewildered and shaking his head so I reckon ketosis is on it's way. Yeah!
Kiwi, hope you've got that tattoo chosen, it's going to be anytime soon.

Anne xx

So far so good. Absolutely starving so having a small chicken breast to tide me over.

Anne xx

Back