100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

I've taken my own advice tonight and gone to bed early. Keeping myself out of trouble.

hey girls, finding it really hard got major carb withdrawal and making my little girls food earlier was like torture , I know it eventually gets better I keep having to hold myself back from pigging out!!:( xx marina xx

I had chicken, it was delicious. Keith made home made Cajun wedges and I completely folded. Couldn't even make it through day three. My God, I'm a liability.

Anne xx

hey girls, finding it really hard got major carb withdrawal and making my little girls food earlier was like torture , I know it eventually gets better I keep having to hold myself back from pigging out!!:( xx marina xx

Keep your eye on the prize. Losing the weight will feel 1 million times better than a few bits picked off your kids plate. Look at the bigger picture and tell yourself you can do this.

[ QUOTE=AnneJ66;7479941]I had chicken, it was delicious. Keith made home made Cajun wedges and I completely folded. Couldn't even make it through day three. My God, I'm a liability.

Anne xx[/QUOTE]

Oh no :-(

Did he make you some? I'd ask him not to and to cook and eat away from you for the first few weeks. My other half ate in the bedroom for a while to help me lol. Maybe explain to him how much you want this and it's only 8 weeks of the rest of your life. X

Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 5lb :)

I had chicken, it was delicious. Keith made home made Cajun wedges and I completely folded. Couldn't even make it through day three. My God, I'm a liability.

Anne xx

Chalk it down and move on. Today is another day.

I'm 0.5 lbs down this morning. Steady progress is grand for me. 1.5 lbs now to initial goal and 7 lbs to the tattoo.

He cooked for himself but the whole of the downstairs smelt gorgeous. Didn't go crazy and back on it today, so overall not a complete disaster. Eye on the prize and all that. Lol.

Anne xx

Yep, this morning is a new day Anne. Onwards and downwards. It will be 10 days of 100% SS or SS+ Anne before you won't feel hungry and it will be easier to resist so take yourself off to your room in the evenings in the short term. Read a book or watch telly (especially weight loss programmes) and drink loads of water.

feeling better today as I sneaked myself on the scale and was delighted to see that id lost 3 pound already !! Defo gave me some motivation . XX

Brilliant news Marina, bet you're glad you didn't pick last night now! What day are you on? It does get easier I promise.

Anne xx

im on day 3 anne! but not getting weighed till next Saturday as my cd consultant is away! really peed off,some snotty woman at work saying how unhealthy this is blah blah, hate it when people go on about it grrrrr!! xx

We've all had moments like that, I prefer not to broadcast that I'm doing Cambridge. I don't actually feel that it's any one else's business, I get frustrated at the negative reactions (usually from stick insect sized bimbos who don't have a grain of intellect), and I don't fancy having to spend my whole lunch break defending choices I'm making for myself. If anyone does notice and comments I usually just say I'm cutting down on carbs for a while. I find it quite humorous that cutting out a complete food group is somehow considered ok yet a scientific based diet is "a fad".
Just smile to yourself and let them watch you shrink. Keep going, you're doing great. Nearly day 4 - go you!

Anne xx

thanks anne! how is your day going? how long have you been on the diet so far, I know day 4 is nearly upon me and the crazy carb withdrawal is getting better I must say

Evening check in ladies. How was today? My thought for the day is that office sweets should be banned (especially my favourite ones).

Evening check in ladies. How was today? My thought for the day is that office sweets should be banned (especially my favourite ones).

Our new guy at work today bought in thorntons caramel bite things. We are all on a diet...NOOOOOOO!!!!

I'm on wk 5 and after loosing over a stone so far I'm feeling great and buying lots of new clothes...only eBay though as I know it won't be long till they are too big again woohoo!!! Xxx

Morning all,

Hope everyone's doing fab :)

I've trained loads this week!!! Last day at work today then off on holiday 7 nights in the Lake District and 2 in the Derbyshire dales. The plan food wise is to carry on as I am but I will have a few drinks, hoping I don't gain too much, I'd be gutted being so close to goal. Still 3lb to go.

Have a good day everyone. X

Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 5lb :)

Hi all,
I'm new on the forum and I'm on day 5 of SS. I cheated yesterday already ? I had 4 mini sausage rolls and 2 slices of toast ?? got a stinking cold too so feeling rough! I'm so worried I've jeopardised my weigh in Monday now and prob out of ketosis too waaaaaahhhhh! Back on it today. Anyone else slipped up? Need some reassurance and support!! Xxx

Hi all, I'm new on the forum and I'm on day 5 of SS. I cheated yesterday already ? I had 4 mini sausage rolls and 2 slices of toast ?? got a stinking cold too so feeling rough! I'm so worried I've jeopardised my weigh in Monday now and prob out of ketosis too waaaaaahhhhh! Back on it today. Anyone else slipped up? Need some reassurance and support!! Xxx

I'm just recovering from a cold, it's so hard to stick to plan when you feel rough you just want all the comfort food you can get your hands on! You probably have knocked you're self out of ketosis but get right back on it now and plough through and you will still have a good weigh in on Monday! If your cold has completely knocked you and you're having to take lots of medication then just do your best as you sometimes have to eat with meds. Just try to stick with chicken or some other protein. We all have slip ups but getting right back on plan will be your best bet for a good loss. Good luck! Xxx

Back