100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

tell me about it tv is a killer with all the adverts grr, really really embarressing question girls, but i cant go to the toilet!!!!! anything i can take to help me go thats allowed :( xx

tell me about it tv is a killer with all the adverts grr, really really embarressing question girls, but i cant go to the toilet!!!!! anything i can take to help me go thats allowed :( xx

There's a Cambridge fibre that you can mix in with shakes. Or I used psyllium husk capsules from holland and Barratt. Sometimes though a strong black coffee is all I need to ease things along! Hope you 'go' soon Ballerina. Xxx

Yesterday was a write off on top of Friday. My skinny hungry friends are visiting. You know the ones that eat what they like :) i'm back up to 10 8.

think i will start doing ss plus as i have been eating every night ( what im allowed obviously) find it so much easier and that little bit of food keeps me going throughout the day knowing i can have something at night!! xxx

dont worry char i have been there! first time round i gave up 4 times in one week haha disgracefull! just forget about it and new day tomorrow xx

I'm off work this week so it's doubly hard as out all the time. Had all you can eat Indian Buffet last night, didn't really fancy it but got somehow persuaded as it's where everyone else wanted to go. Thought I'd just have a few starters but once I got started there was no stoping me. I took the whole "all you can eat" concept as a personal challenge.
Suffering this morning though. Been loo twice already and I'm supposed to be meeting a friend in town
Not good!!

Anne xx

Woke up this morning feeling breathless, had heart palpitations and feeling weak. Anyone else experienced this on the first week? X

It will pass. Cambridge isn't the easiest. No pain, no gain and all that.

Check in time for me. I was 10 9.75 this morning. Exactly the same as last monday morning. Regained the 4 lbs i'd lost over the weekend and I've lost zilch of the holiday weight. Had two shakes and an evening meal today. I'd like to think i can do that all week.

Back