100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

also i am no longer in the dreaded 16 stones!!!!!! haha thank god started at 16.4 and now am 15.11 xxx

You are doing great hun. Ive scoffed endless amounts of food numerous times throughout my journey!!! And im still 2st10 lighter because i forgave myself and came back 100% ... Its not easy but deffo do able! Look at me! If i can do it anyone can!! Theres no race to lose it, its a journey n ill have your ups n downs. The worst thing u can do is give up x were all rooting for you!

I think we are all too harsh on ourselves sometimes. This is an incredibly tough journey we are all on and yeah we make take a few wrong turns along the way but we WILL all get there in the end. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi all, I'm back from my hols. Had a fab time :)

Faced the music this morning and weighed in and I'm so shocked I've gained 13lb!!! How is that flipping possible in 9 days. So depressing :-( apart from feeling a bit bloated you wouldn't think I'd gained that much, clothes feel the same. Hoping it's mainly water.

Really could do with a few weeks back on plan to get back to near target but Problem is I'd worked my way up most of the steps and off cambridge so have no products left. Tempted to pop to tesco and buy some Atkins shakes and bars. My consultant stopped cambridge a few weeks ago so would need to find another, not sure what to do. Whatever happens I'm deffo back on, I can't get fat again, no way!!!!!

How's everyone else doing?

Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 5lb :)

I went to Boots last week Liz and purchased two tubs of Slimfast. I was out of Cambridge and I'm eating too so I felt I didn't need the expense of total food replacement any more. I had a so so week last week. I had gained 9 lbs on my two weeks at home and got up last Monday to find I hadn't lost one single lb of it the week before and it put me in very bad form. Like you there is absolutely no way I'm going back to being fat again. My clothes still fit me too but I'm finding it a bit of a nightmare to get the holiday weight off again. It's because I didn't immediately get back on it when I got home. I was 10 7.75 this morning so I lost an even 2 lbs last week. Thats 2 shakes a day and a 600 cal meal. I went for a run too this morning. 3km at a slow pace but I didn't stop which is brilliant for me. I could walk 20 miles but I'm not a good runner.

Well done on the running kiwi and the 2lb. I've only had coffee and an Atkins bar today, going to have chicken and veg for dinner. Starving but already feel less bloated. Just can't get over how much I gained, wasn't even that bad!!! Best have a huge loss this week lol.

Well done on the running kiwi and the 2lb. I've only had coffee and an Atkins bar today, going to have chicken and veg for dinner. Starving but already feel less bloated. Just can't get over how much I gained, wasn't even that bad!!! Best have a huge loss this week lol. Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 5lb :)
Hopefully because it's gone on so quick it will come off quick too. Drink loads of water too flush it all out ha ha xx

Hopefully because it's gone on so quick it will come off quick too. Drink loads of water too flush it all out ha ha xx

That's what I've been doing :) guzzling like my life depends on it lol. Xx

I put on 9 lbs or so i think after a 4 day feast And by my weigh in which was 4 days back on plan it was all gone! Lots of water and on plan and it'll be off in no time x

I'm not lucky enough to lose it quickly again. Every lb I gain (even the couple of lbs after a Saturday night on the wine) stays there. They have to be worked back off. I must have the metabolism of a snail. Well I was 10 7.25 this morning so half a lb down from yesterday. Did a quick 30 minutes in the gym this morning before work, cardio and 10 minutes of kettle bells. Just had my breakfast shake there and fingers crossed I stay out of McDonalds at lunchtime. Right next door to the office I'm working out of today.

That's great Liz. The guts of it will be gone in a week with the controlled diet and PT exercise. Just bought a bikini for my hols in October in the sale. I've never worn one before. I need to be below 140 I think to pull it off so we shall see what the next 5 weeks brings. I'd need to be losing 1.5 lbs a week steadily and not put anything on on my weekend away this weekend to get there.

I need a proverbial kick up the arse. I've committed to Thursday morning being my new day 1 (again)
Sigh.......

Anne xx

Get in the zone Anne! You know you want the results, it's only 3 months. It will be easier now as summer is almost over I promise.

Come on Anne, you can do it :) keep posting on here. Silence is never good!!

Kiwi - well done on resistin the fries!!

I'm so hungry today!!!! Had a protein shake for breakfast, a small bit of chicken for lunch and just had an atkins bar. Could murder something else!!! Guzzling the water and green tea!!! Going to just have a bar for dinner too as don't get in from training until late and hate cooking then.

I'm still in shock I gained so much, at that rate I'd be back to square one in a month if I carried on, not good at all!!! Hopefully I'll have it off by net weekend then on to the last few lb. Might lower my target though thinking maybe 10 stone anything )10st 13lb ), so would have 11lb to go after losing the holiday gain. Not sure what to do. I have just over 6 weeks until my next holiday and this one is a beach holiday which I've bought bikinis for and not sure being 11st 7lb would make me feel comfortable in them. Either way I plan to be 100% for the next 6 weeks with maybe one night off in a few weeks.

I'm away this weekend. It's been planned for months. Ils are 40 years married and we're 11 years married on Saturday. Was going to be a splurge weekend but I didn't lose the weight from my hols totally so I don't know what to do now. I'll go bananas if the scale reads 11 something when I get back. I'm a few inches shorter than you Liz and it makes a difference. I know myself from getting there that I look to be of a "normal" weight when I'm about 10 2 as my chest didn't get much smaller. I don't have a muffin top in clothes at that weight. I'm 10 7 at the moment and I'm not going to lose 5 lbs between now and Friday. Decisions decisions...... I have to be anything under 10 by the 4th October and I don't get "water weight" - it doesn't ever fall off me again the following week.

Back