100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Errmm.. Me and you Anne? Day 1 tomorrow?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

So just weighed myself there. 10 5 this morning. Woohoo! However going away for the weekend so Im sure that will be 10 10 again come Monday ready for our two week challenge.

Well done kiwi :) that's fab.

I'd lost another 3lb this morning, pleased with that. Just 3lb of my gain and 3lb to target!!! OMG so close lol.

Jo how you doing?

Anne back on today please :) I'm routing for you. X

Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 5lb :)

Today's the day, restart number (lost count!) the last two evenings I've eaten my own body weight in pasta and chocolate so my body's going to be screaming at me over the weekend.
I've got exactly five weeks till my girly weekend so that's my incentive. Wish me luck.

Anne xx

So far today I've done two loads of washing. Done and emptied the dishwasher, cleaned the bathroom and the loo and mopped the floors. I've just checked my weather app to see if it's safe to attack the back garden. What's wrong with me?? Lol.

Anne xx

Well done Anne :)

I went for drinks tonight or should I say I had water!!! Bloody starving too. Feeing sorry for myself lol.

Got through day one, bit of a wobble last night when the rest of the house had Nando's take out but I stayed strong. Friday night is my worst night, hope today is as easy.

Anne xx

Honestly Anne in the short term keep yourself away from other people eating all the bits you like. Go to bed early tonight.

Yesterday for me was hard. Hubs must have had 6000 cals over the course of the day. I skipped the fry and just had a bowl of shredded wheat but then the ils decided on a chinese buffet for lunch. Lets just leave it at i ate less than the rest of them. Dinner and wine in the hotel last night. Local speciality is whiskey sausages on cheese mash.

Well done Anne :) you can so do this!!!!

Day six for me a and another 1lb gone, only 2lb gain and 3lb to target so 5lb in total!!!

I've got pt training this morn then plan to relax the rest of the weekend.

Have a good weekend everyone x

I'm letting the side down! Just couldn't get my head back into it and yesterday I ate like an absolute pig.

Actually find the weekends easier as I can avoid going out so let's see how today goes.

Congrats Anne! Day 1 down is always a great feeling.

weigh in....15st3!!!!! One pound off my target wooooo means ive lost 15 pounds (1stone 1 ounce)in two weeks I initially started at 16.4 xxxx

Thanks Jo, I'm trying honest. I've spend literally months just faffing around, I'd have been at goal ages ago if I'd have just stopped stuffing my face.
I blame it on my medical condition.
I have an over active knife and fork!

Anne xx

thanks anne I know what you mean I spent last time just stuffing myself and giving up but it just takes one time to be in "thhe zone" haha your doing great xx

Well I've managed day 1, how was your day 2 Anne?

Liz, you must be so excited to be so close to goal!

Day 2 was hard, I ain't gonna lie, was starving last night and ended up with a hard boiled egg and some chicken. Hope it gets easier today. If I can just get through the weekend I should be fine.

Anne xx

Back