100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

I'd just try and be as strict as possible Anne. Have a look a the allowed foods from the paleo diet, that may help with making choices when your out.

So I drank sat night and went for a nice lunch yesterday as a treat. Haven't bothered to weigh in as know they'll be a gain. My aim for the week is to get the last lb off and get to goal. Will then decide what to do next and see if I want to lose anymore.

How was everyone's weekend? X

Total loss - 3 stone 7lb :)

I had another damage limitation weekend. My family were visiting and we all had a Sunday lunch for my aunts 60th as well so I finished up 10 6.25 this morning which isn't too bad going into a week. I was 2 lbs heavier this time last week. Anyway, aim for this week is to get another two lbs off. 2 lbs a week between now and the 4th October will get me to my new goal of 9 13 by my holidays.

Congratulations Anne! You must be so happy :)

I'm feeling absolutely disgusting today. Up to 191 and clothes feeling tight now so time to get serious. Funny how I was over 16 stone at my biggest and felt almost OK with it but anything over 13 stone now feels disgusting despite 12 and a half being healthy for me.

You ladies are all doing so well, I need some of that diet fairy dust please!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Wow tiggemma you must feel amazing at 9, well done!! So surely your not wanting to lose more?!
Congratulations on the engagement Anne!! If I was you I would enjoy the celebrations choose wisely accept you probs won't be losing but at least not gaining and the you have a WEDDING day to focus on!!!!!:D
I had such a bad hangover yest and had a BBQ with friends, I felt sick all day then at the BBQ I had a burger ( no bun) with salad.

Today I'm going total sole source until 20th as I'm off to Mexico. I appreciate that's giving me less than two weeks but at least will make me feel slightly better on the beach :) xx

My daughter has just been round to collect birthday bits for little ones birthday tomorrow. I'm making excuses for Friday, I would rather it didn't happen if truth be told, I'm fed up of constant damage limitation. I'm on plan all week just for it to go back on at weekends, I'm just treading water and it's not good enough.
I'm ok about the wedding on Saturday, feel as if I can get through that reasonably undamaged if I'm careful, but family get togethers are more problematic. If I can't get out of it I just pray it's somewhere I can get a salad!
Well done to everyone, you're all a real inspiration to how this diet can give fantastic results. I just need to lock myself away for 3 months and I'll be sorted!!

Anne xx

I feel your pain Anne iv been treading water all year quite literally, I'm doing my own head in. Socially i find it so hard as I have quite an active social life and as we all know it usually revolves around food and drink.
It's Monday start of the week so let's all GO FOR IT, no excuses!!!!!!!!

Lizzy xx

Anne - don't best yourself up about the past. All you can change is the future. Your getting married so use that as focus for the plan. Imagine yourself looking fab in a dress.
X

I can assure you that there's no hurry to be buying a hat just yet Liz. Lol. I'm planning quite a long engagement. When we do "do it", I'm hoping for a nice beach somewhere warm so I'm eagerly waiting for reviews of your venue!
Lizzy - I'm in the same boat, I'm a stone lighter than when I started again this year. 14lbs - 9 months - go me!! I'd laugh if it wasn't so pitiful!

Anne xx

I just don't know what has been into me this year but I just haven't been able to stick to a thing, so literally lost nothing!! So frustrating when you behave all week then ruin all your efforts at the weekend by blowing it, to then stay the same or worst gain a pound or two!!
But I do feel really focused now especially since seeing all you guys in the same boat, makes me feel more human haha.
I refuse to go into next year with this extra 1.5 stone!! I'm going to weigh on weds, so figures crossed I get a loss :)

Lizzy xx

Every year a group of us have a girlie 80's weekend at butlins. I was determined to not be the biggest one going this year, my goal was to get to 10.5stone. Well it's now less than 4weeks to go and I'm a tad over 14 stone. Something went a little wrong somewhere!
On the plus side the skinny minny girl who comes has piled weight on this year and she's now bigger than me. This is a small consolation to my already battered ego. Haha.

Anne xx

Anne I love that lol. I see a girl I knew years ago, was my best friend at the time, she ran off with my fiancé. Anyway I see her and she's piled the weight on too haha!!!! She done a double take looking at me as she's not seen me since I've lost weight!!!

You will easily be low 13's if you stick to it. X

Wow tiggemma you must feel amazing at 9, well done!! So surely your not wanting to lose more?! Congratulations on the engagement Anne!! If I was you I would enjoy the celebrations choose wisely accept you probs won't be losing but at least not gaining and the you have a WEDDING day to focus on!!!!!:D I had such a bad hangover yest and had a BBQ with friends, I felt sick all day then at the BBQ I had a burger ( no bun) with salad. Today I'm going total sole source until 20th as I'm off to Mexico. I appreciate that's giving me less than two weeks but at least will make me feel slightly better on the beach :) xx

No lizloo don't want to lose any more I'm happy where I am. But the support on here is so good I like to pop in. It keeps me on track with maintenance especially after those slightly indulgent days or weekends when you feel bloated again.

Hope the weight drops off for you and you have a fab time in Mexico!

Morning check in. 10 5 this morning so back at initial goal.....again......well it's early in the week so I might lose some new lbs this week. 3 lbs to go of mini target, 6 lbs to go to main new target of 9 13 something.

Well done kiwi.

I've not yet weighed after having sat off. I can however feel I've cheated, hungry and feel sick with the hunger :-(

Lizloo, I've no recollection of ever been in the 9's. It certainly was before I started weighing myself. Definitely preteenage years. I was my current weight in primary school at 12 so to get to 9 something would be a watershed moment for me.

Well done kiwi.

I've not yet weighed after having sat off. I can however feel I've cheated, hungry and feel sick with the hunger :-(

I hate the few days after a cheat :( Still, you know you can do it and your stats are amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done kiwi.

I felt dreadful last night to the point that hubs said I was as very white and I needed a cup of tea and I'm not starving myself. It was coming down off a pure carb weekend so I sympathise. However this was the first family function I went to "eating normally" in 2014 where I had no alcohol, not even a glass of wine with lunch and I was back to pre weekend weight by Tuesday. It would have previously taken a minimum of 3 days of controlled eating rather than 1 so it adds to my notion that alcohol really doesn't agree with me and I might consider giving it up altogether.

Back