100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

I can honestly say I've had carb hangovers worse than usual hangovers! I think the problems with carbs plus alcohol is the dehydration and water retention. Awful feeling after but so great at the time!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

yes totally agree with this, only a few more weeks and I'm going to start to introduce carbs again. Go on holiday in just over 4 weeks and want to be maintaining by then and don't want a big gain so think I'll do 2 more weeks with no carbs and then introduce them for a few weeks before my hols, will hopefully limit the damage that way. Then once I'm back my plan is to continue the exercise and maintain. 1lb to go but hoping to get more off in the next few weeks so I have a buffer. Don't actually want to lose anymore weight off my face, think i look older now and can see lines in my face that I'm sure wern't there when I was fatter LOL

I definitely have more lines on my face since I lost the weight. I never had a wrinkle around my eyes before this.

Very excited for you Liz! You must be feeling amazing to be at this stage.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Still bloody starving and feeling sick :-( not good. Have training tonight too. Had a shake and massive chicken salad for lunch and a Greek yog. Going to have a bar when I get in the an omelette when I'm back. So determined to get this last bit off nothing's going to stop me lol.
X

Total loss - 3 stone 7lb :)

I'm really struggling too. I'm have 3 shakes and picking on chicken when I'm struggling. Does this mean I'm doing SS or SS+ or a bit of both!?!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Don't worry about a bit of chicken hun. I use to have some everyday and didn't affect me. Just make sure it's not bucket loads and it's plain with no skin.

Total loss - 3 stone 7lb :)

So you really will feel incredible in the 9's then kiwi, that's just so exciting well done such an achievement.
You'll get there Liz, you're so focused, this is your week for target I think :)

I weighed this morn- a week since on plan, I only lost 3lbs :( I guess because the weekend I drank alcohol and food before I went so I wasn't ill. In a way I didn't even want to go to my friends bday as I knew it would ruin my efforts of the week :(

Feeling deflated, hopefully next week is better
Lizzy xx

3 lbs in a cheat week is unbelieveable weight loss. Most people gain so you shouldn't get disheartened. The max I only ever lost on a 100% SS week with no days off was 3 lbs.

Anyway on to morning check in. 10 4.5 this morning. Onwards and downwards!

Finished work at 5.30 this morning, came home and ate crisps. Not just normal crisps but Pringles. A full tube. O yeah, and midget gems, almost forgot about those, maybe because I just inhaled them. I'm due on so I'm a bit manic at the mo. Doesn't look like I'm going to have a loss this week ladies!!
Letting the side down, you're all doing brilliantly. I'm now just aiming for a stay the same week!!

Anne xx

Liz - 3lb is amazing. That was my average loss when I was 100%, I'd be well happy with that after having a day off!!!

kiwi - yay :) Your doing fab!!!

Anne - You do make me laugh :) Hoovering midget gums sounds fab!! Pringles are evil, like proper addictive evil!!! Crisps are my biggest downfall or should I say were my biggest downfall. Get straight back on, that's the imortant thing x

Move on Anne, you can't change the past. Park the slip, get up this morning and Start Day 1 again. It's the only way.

I'll be so glad when this week is out of the way. Got this family get together on Friday evening and the wedding Saturday. It's almost like why bother, just get the weekend over with then start again. I'm almost doing the 5:2 diet but with Cambridge and alcohol n cake!!!

Anne xx

Any days on plan Anne is better than none :)

I've been trying on clothes at lunch (the perils of working near Oxford Street lol) tried on 2 dresses in size 12 and both woth quite roomy, what is going on!! Can't believe I've made it :) not actually sure I want to lose much more. Keeping going for a bit longer but going to start eaten more by the end of next week I think x

I have a few friends that are wayyyy too thin. They look almost ill and older than their years.
You look absolutely fantastic now liz, you look slim, healthy and sickeningly toned.
You have done a fantastic job and should be amazingly proud of yourself. Xx

Anne xx

Thanks Anne :)

Totally want to continue the exercise, love it. Makes me feel so good. Would like to get a bit of a buffer for my holiday in 4 weeks so i don't have to come back onto shakes when I'm back. So hope I'm at goal come Sat.

Have you had any thoughts on when you'll get married? x

I've lost 5lb in 5 days and I know its great but feels a long way off, the social isolation is the most awkward missed 2 working lunches and have a weekend away already booked in a hotel :-(

Back