100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

hello girls I haven't been on for a while as laptop is playing games with me hope your all well, I am now 14.10 and started at 16.4 around 3 and half weeks agooo xx

Brilliant loss Ballerina. Liz, are you 1 million % sure you're not preggers? I'm feeling a bit queasy myself this morning but I was out last night for thai and cocktails, wine etc. It was a planned night and I really enjoyed it. 10 7 this morning so not too bad. Just need to make sure I don't overdo it with the carbs today and should be back on track soon enough.

Hi guys, not been on for a few day I'm absolutely full of cough and cold, had it last week but got worse and on my chest, so been necking cough mixture and throat sweets, probably not good loads of sugar, also been eating toast as it's all iv felt like. So when I weighs Wednesday not sure it will be good. I'm going away Friday for two weeks so I guess I need to focus 100% when I get home and get my stone and a half off for xmas!! However I don't intend on being silly and gaining lots whilst I'm away!!
Hope you're all ok and on track xxx

Kiwi - I don't think I am, been on the implant until 10 days a go and went straight onto the pill. Currently sat in the docs as was bad in the night plus belly is swollen a bit too. It's under my ribs and the top of my stomach :-( hopefully they can sort me out!!!

Total loss - 3 stone 7lb :)

So the doc "felt" something in my lower tummy. Been sent for an emergency scan and blood tests. Waiting for the hospital to ring me but apparently it will be within 24hrs. Really worried :-( panicking as all seems so urgent. Fingers crossed x

Oh wow Liz! Hopefully it will all be just precautionary. Did he give you any idea what the something might be?

Maybe something gyne or liver. Mentioned appendix but had them out years ago. Hoping it's just a flare up of my polycystic ovaries. Scan is 8 In the morning so should know more then. X

Maybe something gyne or liver. Mentioned appendix but had them out years ago. Hoping it's just a flare up of my polycystic ovaries. Scan is 8 In the morning so should know more then. X

Just hovering as I'm not managing to stay on plan but just wanted to say I'll be thinking of you hoping it all goes well x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks all. Fingers crossed its nothing serious. Was just speaking to my other half and said to him I hoped it's my polycystic playing up but then he said but that'll mean it's worse and then the whole kids discussion started so now praying it's nothing :-/ silly 2nd guessing, I think too much!!! X

Thanks all. Fingers crossed its nothing serious. Was just speaking to my other half and said to him I hoped it's my polycystic playing up but then he said but that'll mean it's worse and then the whole kids discussion started so now praying it's nothing :-/ silly 2nd guessing, I think too much!!! X

I don't think you should worry although I can understand why you are concerned.

You're lucky to have a doctor that is vigilant and proactive rather than dismissing it as nothing - but I'm sure that's all it'll be - nothing.

Keep us updated.

Hope all goes well Liz xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope it's went well liz and that you're not still waiting to go in!!!

I'm spectacularly off the wagon since Saturday and 10 7.75 this morning. Fruit Pastilles are not a breakfast food!!! I think I'm over the worst of it now. I'm going to have a healthy lunch, minimise my intake this evening and start afresh back on plan in the morning.

I'm glad it's not just me kiwi. I was fine until the meal friday night which then continued to the wedding on Saturday followed by Sunday....... You get the picture!
Need to get a grip.

Anne xx

Morning all,

So the scan was a bit pointless, they only scanned my ovaries nothing else. No big cysts just the pcos that I know I have. Spoke to my doctor after and she was annoyed they didn't scan my abdomen!!! She said she'll refer me again. Actually feeling a lot better today so fingers crossed whatever it is going. Hoping today is good and I can return to normal with work and exercise. Hate being out of routine!!!

Seems like we are all being bad food wise. All I've fancied is toast and biscuits. Not good!!! X

Hope it all gets sorted for you Liz.

How you all doing ladies? New day today?

Back