100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Morning all,

No idea how or why but another 2lb gone this morning. Now 11.3, 4lb under target. I have never lost weight this quickly!!! Deffo going to lower my target to 11 stone I think once I'm back off my hols.

Have my final PT session this morning. Looking forward to that.

Kiwi - if you do read this have an amazing holiday. You deserve it!!! X

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Love that Liz! Perhaps its your body catching up now its used to the exercise.

When it your hol?

Yes Kiwi, hope you have an amazing time!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks hun. It's all the STS weeks finally paying off lol.

Fly next sat - very excited!!

How you getting on? X

Ohhh that is exciting, and so good to be below goal when you go! Are you going to come off plan totally? And then just maintain when you get back?

I'm doing OK. Ate less on Friday (though still a lot!) and somehow dropped 2lbs and then did a cambridge day yesterday and a further 4lbs off today. Obviously that's all water but I feel a lot less bloated for it.

Still struggling with the idea of sticking at it when I know I have to come off for social stuff, but I'm trying.

Yeah will come off but try and be sensible. Not go mad with choc and crisps just have a nice dinner and drinks.

Well done on your losses. It will be water but that also means most of your gain has Prob been water too.

Is it this week your in London?

Good plan Liz.

Yeah, on the 630 train to London now. Stayed on plan for 3 days and have lost 9lbs in that time and am just hoping I stick to to while I'm away (til Friday) as I know I'll put all that weight straight back on as it'll be mostly water.

Fortunately, not feeling at all ill this time around unlike last time, so perhaps my mistake was starting on a totm week when I feel weak and woozy anyway. Feeling a bit on the tired side but that's it, and that can be reasonably expected on 5.5hrs sleep!

How you doing? Building your buffer?

I'm on the train into london too :)

Well done on sticking to it and glad your feeling better. Them 9lb must have given you such a boost.

Nothing more lost since sat, still 11.3 this morning. Happy with that though. Going to swap tonight and tomorrow's dinners for an atkins bar and hope that gives me a boost but wouldn't be too fussed going on holiday under target. Just wanted to have a bigger buffer as know I'll gain loads on hols, always do. Will deffo be lowering my target when home to at least 11 maybe even 10.7, will see.

Just re-read the above paragraph and I've completed contradicted myself in every sentence lol.

Ha I do know what you mean though! Nice to have extra off but if it doesn't come off that's ok too.

I'm so tired that I could do with a sugar boost this morning! Up 2 hours earlier than usual which also means I had my shake 2 hours early so hopefully I'll stick it out til I have my chicken pieces for lunch!

Flipping cold this week, and think I'm especially cold being on plan. Brought extra layers for bed in case the hotel is cold ha. Also armed with fluffy bed socks!

Are you excited for your holiday??

It's the weight you've lost and the fact your going into ketosis. I was always freezing in ketosis!!! get your onesie on :)

I'm SOOOOOOOO excited. Sorted all my clothes out sunday. So excited to wear a bikini, just hope I don't bloat too much from eating again!!

bet Kiwi's having fun!!

Afternoon from sunny Spain ladies. Diet out the window. 3 large meals and a bottle of wine a day. Old habits die hard! I was good for about 30 minutes after i arrived. Trying to stay away from bread but otherwise im a disaster and having a fab holiday!

Haha kiwi :) love it. Glad your enjoying yourself!!

That queasy sick thing has returned. Was actually sick in work this morning. Had some biscuits after and oat cakes. Not good. It's still there a bit. Think it's linked to the new pill I've been given as started about 4 days after I started it and its 4 days again since I've started taking it after the weeks break. Will have to go back to the docs I think.

Jo - how's your day been?

Oh no :( Must be the pill!

Hope you're having a phenomenal time Kiwi, bugger the diet!

Today is alright, got through on plan with a huge amount of willpower but feel like crap this evening and the room service menu is calling me so bed time for me I think!

Hope you feel better Liz.

So much better today and back on plan. Weird yesterday!!! Have the worst belly today from eating biscuits etc, they are evil!!!

How's your day been Jo?

Have a cold!!! 2 days left at work then have 2 weeks off!!! Thank god lol.

Exactly a year to go until I get married!!! I'm so excited!!! Now to continue maintaining for a year. That's the hard part. Think I'll find it easier to be on the diet so planning 5 days on 2 days off once back. See how I get on.

Have a good day everyone. X

Yesterday was ok, stayed on plan except 2 biscuits! Really struggled mentally though.

Hope today is OK though.

Glad to hear you feel better, exciting about your wedding!

Def the maintenance that's the hard bit, if staying on a controlled plan 5 days a week with 2 treat days helps you stay with it that's well worth it.

You must be feeling amazing to be going on holiday all super gorgeous!

How's your day been Jo? Mines been tough, body is in holiday mode lol. Stuck to it though. Not done much exercise this week as been rough!!!
When you going home?

Welcome Autismummy. Best of luck! Greeting ladies from Kusadasi. Very hot today. Took the ferry to a Greek Island. Lovely trip but not really worth the hassle in the end as Passport Control coming back into Turkey was a bit of a nightmare tonight. Ive some great photos. Will put some of them on Facebook.

Welcome autismmummy, good luck with your journey. How much do you have to lose? Good luck for your weigh in too. Feel free to ask any questions if you need any help, a few of us have been through the whole journey so will be able to help you out!!

Back