100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Hey kiwi :) have been looking at your pics on Facebook. Looks like your having a fab time. Glad the weathers hot, we are flying out on sat to Greece!!! Enjoy the rest of your hols. X

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Ermmm had a few biscuits / chocolate but resisted the urge to say bugger it and gorge myself silly on room service! So hoping it won't have done much damage, except making my cravings worse again! So not worth it.

Going home tomorrow afternoon, looking forward to weighing Saturday morning, really hoping to be 185 or less, but we shall see!

Super jealous of you both on hols especially with the vile weather. Heating back on the second I get home!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I feel a bit of a fraud checking in because Im having a great holiday in every sense but i'll be back on the wagon in full force tomorrow week and i dont want to get out of the habit. Kebabs are my nemisis and it's their national food!!!! Clothes are no longer loose but anyway I'd the work put in before i left so I'll just do the same again when i get back to get to where I was. November will be quiet. Greetings from a very welcoming Turkey.

Some before and after holiday pics for thinspiration! After one taken a week into my hols so I've probably a few lbs on but nothing I cant fix when i get home. Greetings from a very sunny Kusadasi!

Hello from Greece :)

Kiwi you look amazing!!!! Well done!!!!

It's safe to say I'm not on plan but I'm being quite sensible by not eating desserts and fry ups. I won't mention the wine though lol. Put it this way my head hurts this morning :).

Hope your all ok xx

Im the same, no desserts or fry ups but drinking away (and eating kebabs). Have a brilliant time in Greece Liz! Anne, where are you? How was Butlins? The photo looked great on Facebook.

Wow!!! you look incredible! :)

I'll be back tomorrow and im sporting a very unflattering muffin top (soon to be gotten rid of). Sunday is the start of the purge!!!!

Haha kiwi. Me too!! Feel so full and gross!!! Back weds morning so planning on getting back on straight away. Having an amazing hols though. Hope you have too. X

I'm baaaaaaaack! Best holiday we've had in years. Really enjoyed every minute of it. Next, have to report the damage. It's what I would consider very acceptable - 5 lbs. Ive been going easy on the crap and alcohol on the back end of the holiday so i reckon there wont be a massive drop in the coming days but i reckon i can get it off i n 2 weeks. Onwards and downwards!

5lb is brilliant kiwi. I've done 3 times that easy. I've got really bad water retention and prickly heat rash which isn't helping. I feel huge, clothes starting to feel tight, not good :-(
On a brighter note I'm having a fab holiday and have a wicked tan :)

10 5 this morning so back to initial goal weight, 4 lbs to go to lose holiday and gain 5.25 lbs to go to new goal.

OMG I feel huge!!! Jeans i wore on the way to the airport that we loss are now tight and uncomfortable :-( I feel like crying!!! Don't get home until really early in the morning but straight back on plan after tonight. I'm not going to weigh myself for 2 weeks as know I've gained at least a stone and will make me proper depressed. Going to get my other half to put the scales in his car so I can't weigh lol. Hopefully 2 weeks back on plan can get off the gain from 2 weeks off plan!!!

Hope your all good. X

It deffo will. Even hubs said this evening he's lost 3 lbs since we got home on Sunday. I doubt you've a stone on. I felt absolutely massive too and have a couple of very unflattering bikini pics where I look a size 16 instead of 10. My stomach deflated again after 2 days off the chips and wine. This time last year we were 3 stone heavier and would have killed for where we are now so it's all relative.

So I'm back :-( back on plan (well my version of) starving!!! Not back to work until Monday which is nice.

Hope your all ok x

Loving reading about your holidays ladies - and that you enjoyed it, but knew what to do when you returned - It fills me with lots of hope for maintaining when I see that kind of thing!

Well done ladies, you'll be back at target before you know it!

xx

Back