100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

10 7 this morning. I've been very bold. Day 1 for me. I'm bloated, tired and sluggish and need to break the sugar habit. Will be having shakes and a meal for the next few days.

Oh my! That dress is GORGEOUS! Look how tiny you are too! Incredible! Just shows all of your hard work is totally worth it.

xx

Hello ladies, I've not died or anything, still checking in every now and again just to keep a mothers eye on you all from the sidelines. The dresses are beaut liz, whichever one you choose will be perfect - and I'm soooo jealous of your arse!! Lol.
Kiwi, the holiday looked and sounded fab, glad you had a great time but afraid your little one is the show stealer!
As for me, I'm eating my own body weight on a daily basis. Totally not feeling it with dieting of any sort at the mo. We're away this weekend, just over to Warwick for a couple of nights so the big man can wine and dine me as a birthday treat. I'll see how I feel when I get back but to be honest, I can't see a massive push for Christmas. Too many parties to be had. I know, I'm a lost cause!
So glad you're all still coming on here, I love to hear about the trials and tribulations of maintaining, for me, that's where the hard word will come into play.
Have a good week everyone. Xx

Anne xx

Welcome back Anne and happy birthday!!! Even if you're not feeling it at the moment (me either) keep logging it and touching base.

Thanks Girls, did feel fab. I'm turning into a proper wedding bore lol. 11 months to go!!

Kiwi - A few days back on and you'll be feeling fab again. I've only been back on 6 days (including today) and already clothes feel back to nomral and 6lb off. Just 1 more pound and I'm back to taget.

Anne - Good to see you back, made any plans for your wedding? Have a fab weekend away :) new year new you I reckon!!

Forgot to say, I'm only a lb away from my target. I want to lose a bit more but not too sure how much, i don't want to say I want to lose a set amount and then not acheive and feel really dissapointed and like I've failed when I haven't it if that makes sense. Think I'm going to lower my target half a stone at first and then see how I feel. I never dreamed I'd get to my original target lol. So new target is 11 stone - 8lb to go :)

Stats have been updated and my BMI is over 25 again!!!

That's amazing results in only a week Liz!!! My new target which 4 months later I've yet to reach is 9 13.5. I'm 10 5.5 this morning so only 6 lbs to go again. I appear to be back on the wagon since yesterday. Was fairly good calorie wise. Need to get stricter with my food choices though. Had bowl of shredded wheat for breakfast with 2 boiled eggs (i bawked at shakes at the last minute), superberry smoothie for lunch as we were out and I had great intentions of having a tuna salad for tea but ended up with another bowl of shredded wheat. So today i'm back at work which means other people are feeding me again so it's porridge and eggs for breakfast. Roll on 8am!

We will both get there I'm sure of it. I'm really missing a decent breakfast, I currently have a protein shake but it's just not enough. I have no time in the morning to cook either. Think a few more lb and I'm going to start having either porridge or I've seen atkins do granola cereal so might have that and yogurt. Then once at 11 stone I'm going to continue as is and introduce more fruit and veg but still restrict carbs. I really miss things like apples and beetroot.

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Back to 10 4 today. I've also cut my breakfast in half for a few days as I've been having a massive meal in the mornings and I think just cutting back to porridge and raisins on the short term will get me back to where I want to be. Clothes are fitting me properly again but I want to get rid of the last of the muffin top.

Well done kiwi. I'm so jealous of the porridge, can't wait to have some. Another lb gone this morning so back to original target of 11.7.

My sister who is very overweight has asked me to join slimming world with her next week. Going to go along for support and maybe follow there red days for the last few lb, that way I could have the odd drink at weekends as can save the syns. Happy to lose the next half a stone slowly as I'm at original target so this is just a bonus/what I want to lose for the wedding which isn't until next oct!!!

Best of luck at Slimming World. I found WW good for the first few weeks after stopping Cambridge to keep the regain from happening. I also lost another half a stone in 7 weeks at it.

Me, I'm 10 3.75 this morning so only 0.25 lighter than this time last week but before target and seeing as I hit 10 7 on Monday after some serious takeaway binging over the weekend I should be delighted. I'm back in the zone!

Well done :) well she's now told me she wants to go to a morning class so can't go with her :-/ not to sure what to do!! Carry on as I am I think.

Tired and hungry today!! Weird how some days your fine and others starving. Guess that's hormones!!!

What you're doing already is working really well liz. Me I'm 10 4 again this morning so maintaining really. I'd like the weight to disappear with no hard work please!

Kiwi - I so wish I could just wake up and be a perfect size 10 and in the 10 stones lol.

Another lb gone for me, averaging a lb every 2 days. At this rate I'll be at my new target in 2 weeks :) Although I'm out next Friday and Sat nights and planning on drinking so make take me a bit longer. I want the scales to say 10 anything by the begining of December and then plan is to maintain through December and for the rest of my life :) Sounds so final and scary lol.

I'm a good bit shorter so ideally I need the scales to read 9 something for the same effect. The last few lbs though is proving elusive (all my own fault).

You'll get there I'm sure of it.

Well just after I sent that I fainted on Oxford Circus in front of so many people!!! Woke up and had a panic attack and was whisked off to hospital. Appears my blood pressure went haywire. Feeling a bit better now but so drained :-( just waiting for them to let me out of hosp!! Mental day.

They'll quiz you about your diet. I collapsed at work in april and they kept me in for 4 days!

Im sure you're worried. You must have gotten an awful fright. Hopefully there's nothing serious and they let you out tonight. Mind yourself and get well soon!

Back