100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Yeah that's the plan - at least step 2 for now maybe not all the milk though.

Thanks for all the advice :)

How you getting on Tigg? xx

Glad your ok :)

Yes a lot better thanks, very tired so having an early night. Day 6 nearly done. It's gone so quick!!!!

I'm watching channel 5, too fat for work and I'm literally screaming at the telly!!! Some people are ridiculous!!!

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Glad your ok :) Yes a lot better thanks, very tired so having an early night. Day 6 nearly done. It's gone so quick!!!! I'm watching channel 5, too fat for work and I'm literally screaming at the telly!!! Some people are ridiculous!!! Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

I was watching that! But it made me annoyed so I had to switch over.

Having a cuppa and warming my cold hands, hopefully this is ketosis kicking in!

Xxx

The young girl who was 18 and 32 stone was saying it was her fault!!! It's hers and her parents. Unbelievable!!!!

I'm freezing too. It's always my feet. Fingers crossed for ketosis. Xx

i was given a pair of microwavable slippers you cant walk in them obs but they are a thing of wonder on the cold feet front. hope your feelin more like yourself soon liz

to all going into ketosis may it be swift and as painless as poss
jx

She looked to me like she blamed her mam for it. But I'm pretty sure she could not eat the food she was given or just less of it. Still we all have our food issues but I always knew mine were mine!

Ketosis soon hopefully!!!

Xxx

I was watching but wincing at the same time :-(

Hard to watch at times but also compulsive viewing !

Morning all, it's amazing how much of a difference good nights sleep has!!! Feel so much better!!! Day 7 already, where did the time go!!! Not weighing in until Sunday but I'm up to 10lb so far so happy with that. Plan is to stick to step 2 for the rest of this week and next and then see where I am. As the first half marathon is 9 weeks on Sunday I cant stay on so little calories too long as can't do my Sunday long runs on this just my smaller 5km and even that's a struggle as the other nights sickness proved.

Anyone remember how many calories step 3&4 are please? Can't find my book :-(

How's everyone getting on? Here's to another skinny day :) xx

I thought it was, thanks :)

What carbs do you have? Is it the breakfast and a small amount for dinner? I must find my book!!!

You day 4 today tiggs? What step are you on? xx

Ah no, I'm not being specific - it's not fair on those who are actually on plan to tempt them to the dark side! I had between 1600-1800 calories yesterday of carb laden foods. It's wasn't a takeaway or anything so I didn't put on or lose any weight but it's not on track either. TOTM now which probably was the cause of yesterday so hopefully in a day or two the scales will be heading downwards again.

Fitbit - I'm obsessed
New job - long hours, snacking at my desk but really liking it so far
Gym - I'm closing my eyes when I'm driving passed it

Kiwi how is your Fitbit?

I was bought a jawbone for Christmas but it's keeps failing to sync and has had to be rebooted twice!

I am doing ok today. Though I have accidentally rear loaded my products today as I left them at home and I usually bring them to work. Luckily I had one here otherwise I'd have been famished.

I'm on step 2 due to the anaemia (being a cdc got to take my own advice!) but I think my meals tend to be somewhere between ss+ and step2! Still I'm active enough so easily use up a couple of hundred kcals each day over the SS amount!

Hope you're all having good days! Xxx

Back