100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

It's not exactly healthy eating though is it. I'm doing a lot of research work and I'm nibbling while I'm thinking. There's no proper lunch facilities here too so I need to start preparing my lunch for the following day the night before and just get into a routine.

Glad your doing on tigg.

Kiwi - I actually feel jealous. Love scones!!

Attempting a run tonight. Had my 810 meal at lunch so hoping I have enough energy and fingers crossed no vomiting lol.

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

Not exactly healthy no. But it could be worse...

Good luck with the run Liz. I'm thinking I will go out tomorrow morning before work and see how a go!

So I'm still alive!!! Run was hard going to start as legs felt heavy, guess that's the lack of energy in them. Time was 30 seconds better than the other day too which was good. Still not as good as before Christmas but was better. X

Morning all,

Day 8 today, where has the time gone!!!!! Had a check on the scales and now up to 11lb gone which I'm well happy about. Official weigh in is Sunday.

Didn't sleep that well last night, was windy and rain hammering against the window. Pleased it's the weekend tomorrow. Kiwi - how's the wind been there? I've seen on the news that it's meant to be bad there and Scotland?

Anyone got any thoughts on me trying a long run this weekend? I normally do one on Sunday but not sure I should on this. X

Settled down now. I've a 3 storey house and I thought the roof was going to blow off last night! Im 10 5 this morning so back to my original goal weight and a healthy bmi. Another 12 lbs to go to new goal so I've lost 5 lbs since NYD. I'm hoping for 2 lbs a week from here and see how it goes.

Morning!

Glad you're both seeing the lbs drop! I'm hoping to see something decent on Monday. I've refrained from weighing at the moment so hoping it's all good! My clothes feel less snug so that's got to be a good sign.

Liz if you're going to do a long run your muscles will need carbohydrate. I'd wait until you're on step 3 to do a long run. You could try having a bowl of museli or some fruit beforehand and see if it gets you through (do a step 3 day in effect) but you're likely to pop out of ketosis if you do that. I've seen people get their sugars wrong on long runs and it's not nice. Be careful!

Xxx

I don't really want to come out of Ketosis just yet. Think I'll give it a miss this weekend, just do a 5KM. As long as I have 6 weeks beforehand to get 6 longer runs in I should be ok plus a week before of no long run so can do 2 more weeks on step 2.

How you doing Tigg?

Well done on the loss Kiwi :) Glad it's calmed down now for you x

The key is staying on here and keeping track.

It's good that we do days on plan when we need to keep the weight in check.

Anyone have any plans for the weekend? I have an appointment to view balloons for our UK wedding reception. I called the lady in the shop just to order a few bunches for the tables at the party and they went on about colours, styles etc then made me an appointment!!! Who knew balloons were so complicated lol. Apart from that I have no plans so think I'll chill most of the weekend. x

I think it's all about not letting the weight get out of control again. So putting on a few lbs and getting back on plan is better than putting on a few stone and then getting back on plan!

I think I'm visiting the inlaws this weekend. It'll be stressful especially as they are feeders. But I'm hoping ill be able to get out for. Bit of a walk to prevent dietary collapse!

Xxx

Yeah completley agree, there is no way I'm putting all the weight back on, I did not spend 12 weeks of my life on SS+ last year to put it all back on!! I weigh in often when mataining to keep myself in check.

My in laws are the same, I'm sure they think I starve my fiance lol.

Everything is double the price when you mention wedding. So annoying!! Will be worth it though. In exactly 9 months today i will be preparing to walk down the aisle or should I say beach :) xx

Morning all :)

How's everyone getting on? Day 8 completed yest with no problems so now on day 9. Another lb gone this morn so now up to 12lb lost whoop lol. Not much planned for today which is nice. Was going to do park run this morning but the wind is so strong and we have had so much rain I'm not risking it as its off road and hilly. It's slippery enough without loads of rain!!! I'll go for a road run tomorrow instead.

Hope you all have a fab weekend. X

Well I was going to do parkrun too but the course is really muddy after ran and as much as I like a mud run I don't really fancy it at 9am on a Saturday. So I will tidy the flat (we have some more people coming to view it this afternoon) and head out to the inlaws.

Hope you all have good Saturday's!
Xxx

Back