100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Its spring cleaning day in this house so im up and down the stairs. I think I need a spring cleaning week! Hubs and I had cheese and wine last night watching a movie in front of the fire so Im not stepping on the scales today. Protein breakfast had and lots of manual labour for the day. May the sweat drip out of me!

So I've made a decision to come out of ketosis. I just tried a run and thought I was going to die and felt sick again :-( so dizzy. I'm going to do my own version of step 3 -4. Porridge for breakfast, salad or soup with protein for lunch and a healthy dinner like jacket potato with steak and veg. Maybe have a bit of fruit if I need and no other snacks. Going to keep a log on Facebook. I only have 4lb to get me back to my lowest so not much more to my new target. X

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

You're so close Liz so that sounds like the best decision to me! You do enough exercise to get those last few lbs off with sensible eating.

Bad day for me. Inlaws are feeders. I hadn't planned on being there for meal times but not much I can do now. Hubby not exactly helpful. Going for a run tomorrow!

Xxx

Thanks tigg, good that you agree. I was worried I was making the wrong decision. I know I'll have a small gain but will only be temporary.

In laws are a nightmare!!! Hopefully you won't do too much damage but it's a pain when your in the zone and don't really want it. Fingers crossed there's no damage for you. Xx

I'm am scared to get on the scales I know yesterday will have had an impact so just have to hope a day of back on track will sort it out before getting on the scales tomorrow!

Feel yucky.

I'm am scared to get on the scales I know yesterday will have had an impact so just have to hope a day of back on track will sort it out before getting on the scales tomorrow! Feel yucky.

I'm sure by tomorrow you will be fine, the feeling yucky is the worst part, I hate feeders, they don't realise how much their actions impact on us and as I suspect they may be a little older I bet they don't understand the struggles with a VLCD. Hope you feel better soon x

I'm sure by tomorrow you will be fine, the feeling yucky is the worst part, I hate feeders, they don't realise how much their actions impact on us and as I suspect they may be a little older I bet they don't understand the struggles with a VLCD. Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks Angelupnorth!

I'm happily on the wagon again now but know I now have to go through the pain of popping out of ketosis and feeling rubbish and then getting back into ketosis. So day one again!!!

Hope everyone else is having good Sunday's!
Xxx

Morning,

Hope you all ok.

Sorry for being AWOL but I literally had an awful day yesterday. Such sat night I had a normal healthy meal to bring me out of ketosis as I spoke about previously. Woke up Sunday feeling good so decided to go out for a long run. Started running and the wind was so harsh and he run felt so hard because of it, every hill it felt like the wind was against me. My legs however felt like they had a bit more energy. About 8km in I started to feel very weird but carried on made it home after 10km, felt ok just thirsty and hungry. Had a shower, ate a few branflakes and left as we had an appointment to go to. Driving alone I started to feel dizzy and sick, hot and cold. Had to pull over to be sick, not pretty but felt a bit better. Went to the appointment, big mistake. Had to leave as came over ill again and was sick outside this ladies house, I hope no-one see. Made it home and spent the next hour being very sick still then slept all afternoon. Woke up to a taxt from my sister asking me to call her urgently, turns out she had another accident and got herself pregnant again and gues when the baby is due? 2 weeks before my wedding!! So she can no longer come to Cyprus with my niece to see me get married. I'm absolutly gutted, they were the only family I had coming and my only bridesmaids as wanted it to be special so only choose 2. They were also walking me down the aisle so now I have no-one to do any of that. She's all booked to come and we have paid loads towards her coming too. The worst thing is she hasn't even said sorry, just been really defensive and nasty to me, if she was sorry it might make it easier but it's like I'm in the wrong. I thought we were close, we speak everyday. It's literally the worst timing ever!!! Sorry if this sounds really selfish but I'm gutted she can't be there and my niece. I know this is prob not the best place to post this but feel so down :-( xx

Morning, Hope you all ok. Sorry for being AWOL but I literally had an awful day yesterday. Such sat night I had a normal healthy meal to bring me out of ketosis as I spoke about previously. Woke up Sunday feeling good so decided to go out for a long run. Started running and the wind was so harsh and he run felt so hard because of it, every hill it felt like the wind was against me. My legs however felt like they had a bit more energy. About 8km in I started to feel very weird but carried on made it home after 10km, felt ok just thirsty and hungry. Had a shower, ate a few branflakes and left as we had an appointment to go to. Driving alone I started to feel dizzy and sick, hot and cold. Had to pull over to be sick, not pretty but felt a bit better. Went to the appointment, big mistake. Had to leave as came over ill again and was sick outside this ladies house, I hope no-one see. Made it home and spent the next hour being very sick still then slept all afternoon. Woke up to a taxt from my sister asking me to call her urgently, turns out she had another accident and got herself pregnant again and gues when the baby is due? 2 weeks before my wedding!! So she can no longer come to Cyprus with my niece to see me get married. I'm absolutly gutted, they were the only family I had coming and my only bridesmaids as wanted it to be special so only choose 2. They were also walking me down the aisle so now I have no-one to do any of that. She's all booked to come and we have paid loads towards her coming too. The worst thing is she hasn't even said sorry, just been really defensive and nasty to me, if she was sorry it might make it easier but it's like I'm in the wrong. I thought we were close, we speak everyday. It's literally the worst timing ever!!! Sorry if this sounds really selfish but I'm gutted she can't be there and my niece. I know this is prob not the best place to post this but feel so down :-( xx

Oh Liz! Firstly I hope you feel better? Just take care of yourself and maybe it was just a bit much a bit quick. I feel sick when I come out of ketosis but you've definitely taken that to a whole new level. Are you feeling better now?

As for your sister. That is such a shame. I totally understand your anger and disappointment but as you say she didn't mean to and she is likely being defensive because she knew how upset you'd be. Is there any way your niece can come with someone else? I know the answer is probably no but it would be a shame not to try. Try not to feel down, it's hard I'm sure but not matter what you will have a great day in Cyprus and you can celebrate with your sister and niece back in the UK!

Xxx

Hi Tigg,

Yes feeling a lot better this morning. It's just so weird, I think it was some kind of sugar low body shutting down thing yest. Quite scary!!! No running today. Do you know how long it takes for your body to totally recvoer out of Ketosis? Reckon it was too soon to.

My niece will only be 18 months by then so can't come without her mum really. Nothing I can do about it but her reaction is making it a lot worse. Even my other half who is so laidback and never says anything bad is annoyed about he lack of apologising to us. We have paid so much already for her. I know the day will still be amazing but it really has put a downer on it for me :-(

You'll still be low in carbs of you only had one normal healthy meal the night before. I'd give it a couple of days with carbs reintroduced. You could have simple carbs immediately beforehand to get you through a run. You'll have to practice that for the half where you'll need to refuel at least once or twice with carbs during the run or risk bonking (official terms for low sugar whilst exercising) makes you all wobbly and sick.

As for your sister. Hopefully she will apologise when she realises that she's hurt you. Shame about your niece but she is too little really. It's your sister who will be missing out not you!

Xxx

Thanks Hun. Had a rest today, going to run tomorrow. Still nothing resolved with my sister :-(. How you getting on?

Where's kiwi? Hopefully not head first in the biscuit tin :) xx

hey there can completely understand why you feel so upset about your sisiter but agree with every thing tiggs says. is there anybody else that can stand in? you d have to change names on bookins ( and that does cost a bit)but would mean that the money you ve already spent wouldn t be wasted.

you take care of yourself lady
jx

I'm ok. Day two again. Just finished my step2 dinner.

Have fun running tomorrow. I'm sure the issue with your sister will sort itself out soon.

Xxx

Im really sorry to read about the row with your sister Liz. She's pushing it back on you and getting defensive because it's not something she can fix I reckon. She probably doesnt have the money to offer to pay you back what you're losing either so as they say the best defense is a good offense!!!! It's horrible for you though and I can understand that you're hurt and sad as well as angry.

Me, well the weekend was a disaster but today was a really good day so I think I'm back in the zone! I climbed 50 flights of stairs today for exercise and stuck to plan foodwise.

Thanks all.

I'm not actually sure I want another bridesmaid if I can't have my sis and niece. Plus I'm not even syre any of our friends are actually coming yet. People have said they are but no-one has actually booked and it's at the begining of Oct. We have booked so far Keith's mum and dad, his 2 brothers and there familys plus it was my sis but now not :-( We will see. I'm just going to focus on enjoying the day.

Slight gain on the scales for me which is expected as I have come out of ketosis. Hoping for a STS this week and to start losing next week. Out for a run tonight, fingers crossed I am properly out of Ketosis now and won't vomit again lol. Anyone ever looked into juicing? I thinking of replacing one meal a day with it as I've heard the nutrition benefits are really good.

Hope everyone has a fab skinny day :) xx

I intermittent fast. So basically I eat 1,200 cals a day but don't eat anything after 3pm until 8am the following morning and drink tea or water only. I do that Monday to Friday. Re. juicing are you thinking of making smoothies or buying actual products?

At a conference today. Fell off the wagon but only a bit so I'm just going to draw a line under it, the cals are still low but there were carbs. I chose the chicken and veg. But there were hidden things in the chicken! Anyway I didn't feel bad enough to cave to dessert so I think that's a small win! Off out for a run in the am. Have to tidy the house tonight but frankly can't be bothered!

Hope you all had better days!

Xxx

Its snowing here. All I want is Baileys hot chocolate. Its too slippery to be out and about at the moment.

Back